Author Topic: Plumbers in Oakland have been robbed so often they are holding their own active shooter training  (Read 322 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Plumbers in Oakland have been robbed so often they are holding their own active shooter training
JOHN SEXTON 7:00 PM on February 06, 2023

Plumbers in Oakland have been robbed so often they are holding their own active shooter training
Last week I wrote about a string of robberies in San Francisco that left business owners struggling to recover without any help or attention from police. One bar called the Black Magic Voodoo Lounge was robbed and it took police 15 hours to respond. That robbery happened a few days after a very similar robbery just up the street. It took police 36 hours to respond to that one.

Today the San Francisco Chronicle has a story about another type of robbery that has become more common over the past couple years. Thieves are targeting plumbers who are out on location, often stealing their trucks and all of the expensive tools they bring with them.

Bradley Marshall Jr. parked his Chevy pickup truck next to the job site on Linda Avenue, a tree-lined street in Piedmont where he had been hired to repair a leaky waste line.

Finding no one at the customer’s home, Marshall sat in the truck and waited, jotting estimates on a clipboard. Then he heard a tap on the passenger side window, and saw a figure in a ski mask. Turning to the driver’s side, he glimpsed the barrel of a semiautomatic handgun pointed right at his head.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2023/02/06/plumbers-in-oakland-have-been-robbed-so-often-they-are-holding-their-own-active-shooter-training-n528787
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline Kamaji

It's not just the equipment.  If they have any supplies of copper, that can get quite valuable as well.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Better solution, is just declare those areas business areas off limits or boycotted for safety reasons.

When it gets do bad when you can't get a repair man, maybe the law abiding residents will conduct some well needed vigalante justice, and take out the trash.   Some things just need to to fix themselves.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well it is Oakland :shrug: I haven't been there in decades but even back then I was armed, screw CCW because back then(don't know about now) if you weren't a criminal carrying a concealed loaded weapon was a misdemeanor.