Author Topic: Mom Demands Investigation Into School That Hid Her Daughter’s Gender Transition, Provided Chest Bind  (Read 234 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mom Demands Investigation Into School That Hid Her Daughter’s Gender Transition, Provided Chest Binders
Rumble/Maine Source of Truth, video screenshot
By REAGAN REESE Published on February 7, 2023

A mom is demanding an investigation into a Maine school district that allegedly hid her daughter’s gender transition and provided the 13-year-old girl with multiple chest binders, according to a letter by the Goldwater Institute.

Amber Lavigne allegedly found that Samuel Roy, a social worker at Great Salt Bay Community School, gave her 13-year-old daughter two chest binders to aid in a gender transition and advised her to not tell her mother, according to a Monday letter by the Goldwater Institute. The Goldwater Institute on behalf of Amber Lavigne is asking the school district to investigate the incident and institute a policy that mandates parental involvement in all decisions that affect a student’s mental or physical well-being.

“[My daughter] was going to school all day and getting kind of love bombed by all these people being called by the supposed preferred pronouns and this name that was not given to her at birth,” Lavigne told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “Then she’s coming home and being called a female name and using she/her pronouns, and it was really driving a wedge between us and I had no idea. I feel like my parental rights were violated and I don’t understand how somebody who works in social services thinks that driving this kind of wedge between a student and their parents is at all helpful for their mental health.”

https://stream.org/mom-demands-investigation-into-school-that-hid-her-daughters-gender-transition-provided-chest-binders/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ma'am, you may have done this already, but if not... get her OUT OF that school....!