Author Topic: Air Force’s number two chaplain removed for ‘leadership shortfalls’  (Read 284 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Air Force’s number two chaplain removed for ‘leadership shortfalls’
By Jonathan Lehrfeld
 Feb 6, 12:54 PM

The second-highest ranking religious leader in the Air Force was recently removed from his post due to a “pattern of leadership shortfalls,” according to the Air Force.

Brig. Gen. James Daniel Brantingham, the Air Force deputy chief of chaplains, who had been in his role for just over a year, was removed from his position on the last day of January for a “loss of confidence” in his abilities, according to Air Force spokeswoman Rose Riley.

As deputy chief, Brantingham was responsible for overseeing approximately 2,100 chaplains and religious affairs airmen. He also served as a member of the Armed Forces Chaplain Board, which advises Pentagon leaders on religious, ethical and quality-of-life concerns.

“Our military leaders are held to the highest standards of personal and professional conduct and are accountable for their actions when falling short of those expectations,” Maj. Gen. Randall Kitchens, the service’s chief of chaplains, said in a statement shared with Military Times.

https://www.airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2023/02/06/air-forces-number-two-chaplain-removed-for-leadership-shortfalls/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Air Force’s number two chaplain removed for ‘leadership shortfalls’
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2023, 04:32:50 pm »
I'll bet the real reason was he didn't believe in the woke nonsense. :amen:
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2023, 04:37:59 pm »

Quite possibly.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2023, 04:40:02 pm »
Quite possibly.

I'd place a bet.  Outside moral malfeasance, how else would a "removal be warranted". 

Except for not prescribing to the woke poison, and admininistering its insanity. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2023, 01:00:18 am »
Air Force’s number two chaplain removed for ‘leadership shortfalls’

He probably believed in God and wasn't afraid to say so out loud...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2023, 01:06:51 am »

Beat me to it.

The Zoomies and the Navy are neck and neck with who can be the most woke branch of the armed forces right now.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2023, 01:08:45 am »
I'd place a bet.  Outside moral malfeasance, how else would a "removal be warranted". 

Except for not prescribing to the woke poison, and admininistering its insanity.

There are other reasons.  I talked to one of my brigade chaplains one time and was amazed to find out from him at any time there are 5-10 former chaplains in Leavenworth.

The charges range from embezzlement of funds to pedophilic stuff to other felonies.

We had a battalion chaplain in one of my units in Germany get arrested from stealing from the PX and trying to return the items for cash.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!