Author Topic: Yes, Biden And His Climate Loons Are Coming For Your Gas Stove  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Yes, Biden And His Climate Loons Are Coming For Your Gas Stove
« on: February 07, 2023, 12:47:28 pm »
WRITTEN BY MICHAEL BASTASCH ON FEB 6, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Yes, Biden And His Climate Loons Are Coming For Your Gas Stove

biden and granholmRemember when worries about the government coming for your gas stove were dismissed as just another conservative fever dream? At least that was the canned response from everyone from the Biden White House to the party loyalists in the corporate media.

Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm [pictured, left] even chimed in, saying: “That is so ridiculous, that story. Because it sounds like the government’s coming in to take your stuff. That is so not true. That is just not true.” [emphasis, links added]

That’s a relief! Well, not really.

Less than two weeks after dismissing the gas stove furor as little more than tinfoil hat conspiracies, Granholm’s own agency proposed energy efficiency standards that ignited opposition from the gas appliance industry.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/yes-biden-and-his-climate-loons-are-coming-for-your-gas-stove/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Yes, Biden And His Climate Loons Are Coming For Your Gas Stove
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 01:10:56 am »
People think this is over, due to the outcry when it was first revealed.

It is not.

I believe new "regulations" are being written up right now.
They'll be codified into administrative law before you know it.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Yes, Biden And His Climate Loons Are Coming For Your Gas Stove
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 01:59:19 am »
... our gas stoves, backyard BBQ grills, meat, chemical fertilizers, Fender Stratocasters, and everything else that makes life enjoyable.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.