Author Topic: Street Blocking “Last Generation” Climate Protesters Caught Taking 18,000 km Holiday Flight To Thail  (Read 195 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Street Blocking “Last Generation” Climate Protesters Caught Taking 18,000 km Holiday Flight To Thailand!
By P Gosselin on 3. February 2023

Share this...
Two German Last Generation street-blocking climate protesters, roundly criticized for glaring hypocrisy after taking 18,000 km roundtrip flight for a 4-month holiday in Thailand…struggled to “reconcile it”…excuse: “wasn’t possible to go by rail or bus”!

Meet climate hypocrites Luisa S. and Yannick S. here!

We’ve all heard about the “Last Generation”: young, mostly spoiled upper middle class, privileged. They glue themselves to streets and block commuters from going to work in order to protest the burning of “climate-changing” fossil fuels. They demand people wean themselves off driving, flying, heating and eating meat. One tonne of CO2 emissions per person or even less each year is plenty, they insist. In fact, people need to start being confined in 15-minute cities!

But now it’s wintertime, and so gluing oneself to the street in freezing weather is just such a drag – and so is going to class or getting a real job. So what’s a spoiled climate cultist to do?

If you’re a member of “Letzte Generation” (Last Generation) like Germans Luisa S. and Yannick S,, who blocked a federal highway near Stuttgart with other activists last September, you book a long-haul flight to Thailand for a long vacation – until late spring!

https://notrickszone.com/2023/02/03/street-blocking-last-generation-protesters-caught-taking-18000-km-holiday-flight-to-thailand/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Was Lurch with them?  Bill Gates? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson