Author Topic: University Tells Women Not to Call Police on Sex Offender Migrant Because It’s Racist  (Read 306 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
University Tells Women Not to Call Police on Sex Offender Migrant Because It’s Racist
Police defy advice, urging victims to contact them.

Published 1 min ago on 7 February, 2023Paul Joseph Watsonpicture alliance via Getty Images

A university in Berlin told women being repeatedly harassed by a sex offender migrant male not to call the police as it may be seen as racist.

The suspect has been sexually harassing female students for weeks around campus at Berlin’s Free University, but the left-wing General Students’ Committee (AStA) has urged them not to alert authorities.

The Morgenpost newspaper reported on an email sent out to students by the group which said women should be wary of appearing racist and putting the sex offender at risk.

“We would like to point out that police operations for people affected by racism are generally associated with an increased risk of experiencing police violence,” the email stated, adding that most police officers are “not sufficiently trained in dealing with psychologically exceptional situations.”

https://summit.news/2023/02/07/university-tells-women-not-to-call-police-on-sex-offender-migrant-because-its-racist/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The university's view doesn't say much for their concern for women, does it? **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji