Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>> SOTU ADDRESS 2023  (Read 8619 times)

Offline mountaineer

Re: LIVE THREAD>> SOTU ADDRESS 2023
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2023, 06:07:51 pm »
If only a lightning bolt would  strike the next time he takes the Lord's name in vain.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2023, 06:08:53 pm »
Think i might give my blood pressure a break and skip this farce

Pedo Joe and his constant lies makes me ill.

If it weren't for all y'all, I wouldn't even know it was happening. Getting rid of cable is the best thing I ever did.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2023, 06:11:39 pm »
Here are the themes of Arkansas Gov. Sarah Sanders' Republican response to President Biden

Newly-elected Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders (R) will deliver the Republican response to President Biden's State of the Union address shortly after he concludes his remarks Tuesday evening.

The governor's team previewed the themes of Sanders' speech to Fox News Digital.

Sanders, the youngest governor in the nation, will discuss how it's time for a new generation of leadership in America. It will be pointed commentary directed at Biden, who is the oldest-serving president in United States history.

She will say that Biden is unwilling to defend our border, defend our skies, and defend our people. The bottom line of her address is that he is unfit to serve as commander-in-chief.  

Sanders will highlight how the GOP is fighting in state capitals and in Washington D.C. to hold Biden accountable and supports safe communities, jobs, and freedom from the woke mob.

The governor will frame the differences between Republicans and Democrats as freedom vs. government control.

It's not a choice between right or left, she will say. The choice is between normal or crazy — which, interestingly, is more or less how House Democratic Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., presented the divide between Republicans and Democrats in remarks last month. Of course, in Jeffries' mind, Democrats are on "team normal" while Republicans represent "team extreme."

Posted by Chris Pandolfo
https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/state-of-the-union-address-2023-biden-live-updates

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2023, 06:28:49 pm »

Breaking: Jon Lovitz assisting President Biden with his SOTU speech

The White House has confirmed that actor Jon Lovitz of SNL fame has been tapped to give Biden's SOTU speech more 'panache'.

More details as they are received...
The Republic is lost.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2023, 06:37:49 pm »
I'll try and post what I can....my grandson's 17th birthday and we are taking him out to dinner...and then back here for cake..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2023, 06:39:26 pm »
I'll try and post what I can....my grandson's 17th birthday and we are taking him out to dinner...and then back here for cake..

@mystery-ak

Hopefully I speak for everyone else here when I say:  Please, pretty please, enjoy your grandson's 17th, and don't spoil it by spending even a moment's time on the blather, innuendo, and idiocy that will be coming out of Biden tonight.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2023, 06:45:42 pm »
 Biden to call for unity in State of the Union — after year of White House bashing the GOP
By Steven Nelson   
February 7, 2023 12:07pm

WASHINGTON — President Biden will call for “unity” in his State of the Union speech Tuesday night — after spending much of last year bashing Republicans himself and through his press secretary.

White House officials teasing Biden’s 9 p.m. speech — which will also pitch tax hikes on the wealthy — told reporters Tuesday morning that he will dust off “unity” talking points from his State of the Union last year to argue that “members of both parties can come together and deliver for the American people.”

The so-called unity agenda focuses on four areas — cancer, mental health, veterans care and reducing drug overdoses — after Biden spent the past year villainizing Republicans and especially supporters of former President Donald Trump’s Make America Great Again movement.

But the sincerity of his message is sure to be deemed suspect after another year in which Biden and his chief spokesperson, Karine Jean-Pierre, publicly bashed Republican legislators and conservative voices on a near-daily basis.

For example, Biden delivered a strident primetime speech in Philadelphia in September calling Trump and his allies “a threat to this country” after saying in August that the movement amounted to “semi-fascism.”

“The Republican Party today is dominated, driven and intimidated by Donald Trump and the MAGA Republicans. And that is a threat to this country,” Biden said in Philadelphia as he made the message the centerpiece of Democrats’ midterm elections strategy.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/02/07/biden-will-call-for-unity-after-year-of-bashing-republicans/
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2023, 06:49:05 pm »
I expect him to call for "unity" and bash Republicans at the same time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2023, 06:53:06 pm »
@mystery-ak

Hopefully I speak for everyone else here when I say:  Please, pretty please, enjoy your grandson's 17th, and don't spoil it by spending even a moment's time on the blather, innuendo, and idiocy that will be coming out of Biden tonight.

Don't worry...my family always comes first..especially my grandchildren.
Support the USO

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2023, 07:32:17 pm »
As much as I love the founders the sotu speech is just a waste of time.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2023, 07:35:59 pm »
Every once and a while, democrats quite trashing Republicans for a shot while, and then demand Republicans unite and support democrat extreme agendas, then quickly snap back into trashing Republicans with even more vigor.  Its to the point of imbeciles and how far they will far they will go, for that Old game AGAIN?  Imbeciles are loathe to change or mend their errant ways.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 03:12:53 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2023, 07:49:45 pm »
English translation:
Every once and a while, democrats quit trashing Republicans for a short while, and then demand Republicans unite and support democrat extreme agendas. Then they quickly snap back into trashing Republicans with even more vigor.  It's to the point of what imbeciles will fall for, that Old game AGAIN?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2023, 07:55:09 pm »
Exclusive – Elise Stefanik Renames Biden’s State of the Union as the ‘State of Crisis’

House Republican Conference Chair Elise Stefanik (R-NY) dubbed President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address on Tuesday night the “state of crises” address.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/07/exclusive-elise-stefanik-renames-bidens-state-union-state-crisis/
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2023, 08:02:45 pm »
Look for this to be one of tonight's lies

"Karine didn’t get the memo this morning". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1622972440749166594

« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2023, 08:04:13 pm »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2023, 08:08:53 pm »
English translation:
Every once and a while, democrats quit trashing Republicans for a short while, and then demand Republicans unite and support democrat extreme agendas. Then they quickly snap back into trashing Republicans with even more vigor.  It's to the point of what imbeciles will fall for, that Old game AGAIN?

Both sides sorta do it, frankly. Democrats worse possibly.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2023, 08:11:01 pm »
English translation:

****slapping ****slapping
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2023, 08:11:31 pm »
Yeah I think we already know that Biden will attack the dastardly Republicans wanting to cut SSI, Medicad and Medicare...after he pleads with the Repub's for unity..
Support the USO

« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2023, 08:22:14 pm »
As much as I love the founders the sotu speech is just a waste of time.

The Founders included an annual report to Congress on the state of the union.  Truman's 1947 address was the first to be televised, and in 1965 Lyndon Johnson turned it into the prime time shitshow we have today.  A year later, in 1966, the opposition party's rebuttal began.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2023, 08:35:31 pm »
Greg Price
@greg_price11
·
3m
I can't wait for Joe Biden to tell us tonight that he is personally responsible for record job growth all of which were jobs added back when covid lockdowns ended and that he inherited high inflation that was at 1.4% when he took office.
Support the USO

« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2023, 08:37:43 pm »
Greg Price
@greg_price11
·
3m
I can't wait for Joe Biden to tell us tonight that he is personally responsible for record job growth all of which were jobs added back when covid lockdowns ended and that he inherited high inflation that was at 1.4% when he took office.

Was just going to post this.   888high58888

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2023, 08:41:11 pm »
RepScottPerry
@RepScottPerry

Privileged to welcome my SOTU guest, Mark Houck, an innocent victim of @POTUS’s reprehensible abuse of power, whose only “crime” was to use his God-given constitutional rights to protect his family, faith, and way of life. @POTUS should see the faces of those he seeks to destroy.

11:47 AM · Feb 7, 2023

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2023, 08:53:20 pm »
Inflation is as low as it has ever been in history!
Employment is at 100%.
The Southern Border is more secure now than ever!
Ukraine is a wonderful Christian Democratic country.
China will never attack Taiwan!
Our military is better than ever!
Everything is wonderful and God loves us all!
Biden Red Background Memes & Jokes Hit The Internet
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2023, 08:54:47 pm »

Biden Red Background Memes & Jokes Hit The Internet

And if you disagree, pls email you address to your closest FBI office.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2023, 09:06:44 pm »
 February 7, 2023 3:50pm EST
State of the Union: Biden to lay out ‘starkly different’ plan on taxes, spending compared to House GOP
President’s Biden's second State of the Union address is at 9 pm ET

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: President Biden is expected to use his State of the Union address Tuesday night to lay out a "starkly different" plan for the economy than what House Republicans have proposed, and will reject specific GOP positions on taxes and social spending, Fox News has learned.

The president’s plan to show this contrast comes as the White House is also pushing Biden’s "Unity Agenda," and after his pledge to work in a bipartisan manner with GOP lawmakers.

Fox News obtained a memo from White House deputy press secretary Andrew Bates on Tuesday afternoon ahead of the State of the Union, which lays out how Biden plans to address the differences in his agenda versus plans rolled out by House Republicans.

"Tonight President Biden will demonstrate how to build on the historic progress he has achieved ensuring our economy works from the bottom-up and the middle out – not the top down," Bates wrote. "To finish the job he started in the first two years of his first term, the President will show the country a blueprint for how to sustain the manufacturing and jobs boom his agenda is fueling, keep fighting inflation and cutting costs, protect Medicare and Social Security, and continue bringing down the deficit by having the wealthy and big corporations pay more of their fair share."

Bates added: "Unfortunately, since taking the House, congressional Republicans have chosen a starkly different path: selling out working people with tax welfare for rich special interests that would heap $3 trillion onto the deficit, including with the biggest Medicare benefits cut in decades."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/state-union-biden-lay-out-starkly-different-plan-taxes-spending-compared-house-gop
Support the USO