Author Topic: White House wants to ‘exploit’ what it can recover from China balloon  (Read 668 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 White House wants to ‘exploit’ what it can recover from China balloon
by Alex Gangitano and Laura Kelly - 02/06/23 1:00 PM ET

White House national security officials on Monday said the Biden administration is working to recover the suspected Chinese surveillance balloon shot down over the Atlantic Ocean on Saturday.

National security adviser Jake Sullivan said recovering the balloon will take time but be beneficial “so that we can then exploit what we recover and learn even more than we have learned.”

He offered the remarks during an appearance as part of a panel at the U.S. Global Leadership Coalition summit.

Sullivan said the U.S. has been able to learn a good amount already because officials monitored the balloon when it traversed the U.S. before it was shot down.

National security spokesman John Kirby echoed those comments in a briefing on Monday, noting how valuable it will be to surveil the balloon.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/3845702-white-house-wants-to-exploit-what-it-can-recover-from-china-balloon/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Code for "We wanna make a few extra bucks by selling it back to them."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Code for "We wanna make a few extra bucks by selling it back to them."
Nope ... hard no!
Everything China has is from America, including their money and their technology.
We will break it down, just to see how much technology they have stolen from us.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
pre-wwii the Germans flew around England with dirigibles  to get as much pre-war surveillance information to aid Germany with their near future  intent of going to war with England.  Now we have Bidens Chinese buddies pulling the same intent with intelligence balloons flying over many of our highly sensitive security areas, and conveniently shot down over the ocean to destroy the evidence, after the covert job was finished.  Joe really is giving the Chinese everything they could ask for. making Joe a obsce3nely wealthy Benedict Arnold that cannot be held accountable because he's supposedly demented, very rich demented.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Nope ... hard no!
Everything China has is from America, including their money and their technology.
We will break it down, just to see how much technology they have stolen from us.

@240B

I honestly don't understand that reply. The whole Biden family are whores selling out the US to China.

And anybody else that can come up with the "washed cash".

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

@240B

I honestly don't understand that reply. The whole Biden family are whores selling out the US to China.

And anybody else that can come up with the "washed cash".
@sneakypete

I honestly do not understand that reply.
Honestly, I am right and you are wrong.
That is the end of it.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Has anyone actually thought about all this "White Supremacy" stuff floating around.
I never cared about White this or White that, but they got me thinking about it?
A legitimate case could be made that they are right?

People living in mud huts, killing and eating each other, are not in any position to yell about 'White Supremacy'.

Offline mountaineer

Exploit the fact the Chinese could have wiped out thousands, if not millions, of Americans? Freakin' idiots.
Lara Seligman
@laraseligman
Wow: Northcom chief Gen. VanHerck says the balloon was up to 200 ft tall, with a payload the size of a jetliner. It weighed "in excess of a couple thousand lbs" and potentially carried explosives " to detonate and destroy the balloon."
1:17 PM · Feb 6, 2023

Marina Medvin 🇺🇸
@MarinaMedvin
The ballon was loaded with explosives. But the US government assures us that it wasn’t intended for you, Americans, it was intended for self destruction. Glad they know the intent.
So they let a remotely detonable weapon fly above US cities for a week to you know just study it.
6:49 PM · Feb 6, 2023

« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 12:08:49 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

White House wants to ‘exploit’ what it can recover from China balloon

No, it doesn't.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

I honestly do not understand that reply.
Honestly, I am right and you are wrong.
That is the end of it.

@240B

LOL!

Offline DB

Re: White House wants to ‘exploit’ what it can recover from China balloon
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2023, 05:33:54 am »
If they had "wanted it" they wouldn't have hit it directly with a missile. They would taken out the balloon instead.