Author Topic: TREASON! Rep. Waltz Says DOD Told Him China Spy Balloons Crossed US During Trump Years But Gen. Matt  (Read 1085 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TREASON! Rep. Waltz Says DOD Told Him China Spy Balloons Crossed US During Trump Years But Gen. Mattis DID NOT TELL TRUMP – Thought He Was Too Aggressive (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published February 6, 2023 at 10:10am

Rep. Mike Waltz (R-FL) joined Stuart Varney on Monday morning on FOX Business Network.

Rep Waltz says current Pentagon officials briefed him over the weekend and said Chinese spy balloons crossed over Texas and Florida during the Trump years.

Waltz then dropped this bomb. Rep. Waltz said that General Mattis was Secretary of Defense at the time and decided not to inform President Trump because the Pentagon thought Trump was “too provocative and aggressive!”

This is a treason if true. Mattis put the US in danger, offered comfort to the enemy, allowed Chinese spying on US installations, and then hid this from his superiors, including the President of the United States.

House Republicans MUST call on General Mattis to immediately testify under oath!

This is also quite a statement if true since President Trump is the first US president in over 40 years NOT to start a war!

Mattis must have been reading the NY Times. Big mistake. Let’s hope this man faces justice.

Rep. Mike Waltz (R-FL): My office has been briefed by the office of the Secretary of Defense of the current Pentagon that it happened over Florida, it happened over Texas, and that it’s happened before. We have more detailed questions but what is unclear, Stuart, at this point is, did the Pentagon under the Trump Administration brief the Trump White House and give them the option to take action or did they decide not to brief them for whatever reason? And there is some speculation, I talked to Trump administration officials over the weekend, that the Pentagon deliberately did it because they thought Trump would be too provocative and too aggressive. So that’s what we need to get to the bottom of and one person that I’m waiting to hear from that we haven’t heard from that list is former Secretary of Defense, General Mattis who was the secretary during this time period. What did he know and what did he decide to pass on and brief to the president.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/treason-rep-waltz-says-dod-told-china-spy-balloons-crossed-us-trump-years-gen-mattis-not-tell-trump-thought/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Greene calls for probe into why Trump was unaware of previous Chinese balloons
by Julia Mueller - 02/06/23 1:11 PM ET

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) on Monday called for a probe into why former President Trump was apparently not informed of previous Chinese surveillance balloons that Biden officials are saying crossed over the U.S. at least three times during the previous administration.

“If it’s true the Pentagon purposely did NOT tell President Trump of Chinese Spy Balloons during his administration then we had a serious breach in command during the Trump admin,” Greene said on Twitter.

“The POTUS is the Commander in Chief. We must investigate and hold accountable those who broke rank,” the longtime Trump ally said.

President Biden ordered the U.S. military on Saturday to shoot down a suspected Chinese surveillance balloon that had spent days floating over the country in what defense officials later said was a clear effort to spy on sensitive sites.

A Pentagon official revealed on Sunday that similar aircraft had been spotted at least three additional times under Trump, but the former president swiftly denied that balloons had entered U.S. airspace on his watch.

Former Trump national security adviser John Bolton said he was not aware of any such incidents during his tenure — and other Trump administration officials have chimed in with the same.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3845713-greene-calls-for-probe-into-why-trump-was-unaware-of-previous-chinese-balloons/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
·
2h
And here we go

General Mattis admits he didn’t tell the Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces about Chinese spy balloons b/c he thought President Trump was “too provocative”

This is what’s known as “giving aid to the enemy”

Also known as Treason
Support the USO

Offline rustynail

DOJ will get right on to this...

Offline Kamaji

DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
·
2h
And here we go

General Mattis admits he didn’t tell the Commander in Chief of the US Armed Forces about Chinese spy balloons b/c he thought President Trump was “too provocative”

This is what’s known as “giving aid to the enemy”

Also known as Treason

:facepalm2:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
TREASON! Rep. Waltz Says DOD Told Him China Spy Balloons Crossed US During Trump Years But Gen. Mattis DID NOT TELL TRUMP – Thought He Was Too Aggressive (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published February 6, 2023 at 10:10am

Rep. Mike Waltz (R-FL) joined Stuart Varney on Monday morning on FOX Business Network.

Rep Waltz says current Pentagon officials briefed him over the weekend and said Chinese spy balloons crossed over Texas and Florida during the Trump years.

Waltz then dropped this bomb. Rep. Waltz said that General Mattis was Secretary of Defense at the time and decided not to inform President Trump because the Pentagon thought Trump was “too provocative and aggressive!”

This is a treason if true. Mattis put the US in danger, offered comfort to the enemy, allowed Chinese spying on US installations, and then hid this from his superiors, including the President of the United States.

House Republicans MUST call on General Mattis to immediately testify under oath!

This is also quite a statement if true since President Trump is the first US president in over 40 years NOT to start a war!

Mattis must have been reading the NY Times. Big mistake. Let’s hope this man faces justice.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/treason-rep-waltz-says-dod-told-china-spy-balloons-crossed-us-trump-years-gen-mattis-not-tell-trump-thought/

Ugh - Typical Gateway Pundit distortion.

There isn't a shred of evidence Mattis actually did any such thing, but the GP - as usual - writes a headline as if there is.  Here is the actual statement made by Rep. Waltz that GP uses as the basis for its claim that Mattis deliberately covered it up:

"And there is some speculation, I talked to Trump administration officials over the weekend, that the Pentagon deliberately did it because they thought Trump would be too provocative and too aggressive. So that’s what we need to get to the bottom of and one person that I’m waiting to hear from that we haven’t heard from that list is former Secretary of Defense, General Mattis who was the secretary during this time period. What did he know and what did he decide to pass on and brief to the president.

In other words, no actual evidence that anyone at the Pentagon knew, much less the SecDef deliberately refusing to brief the President.  But...that doesn't stop the GP from publishing that headline anyway.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

If Man is still alive.
I was going to respond 'If woman can survive' but then we have to get into that whole what's a woman argument with liberal retards.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I was going to respond 'If woman can survive' but then we have to get into that whole what's a woman argument with liberal retards.

@GtHawk

Not to mention that fertile women are MUCH more important to mankind than men. Been this way since the dawn of history,and will still be this way when "the lights get turned off".

It's just the nature of things,and I,for one wouldn't change it if I could.

Offline berdie

@GtHawk

Not to mention that fertile women are MUCH more important to mankind than men. Been this way since the dawn of history,and will still be this way when "the lights get turned off".

It's just the nature of things,and I,for one wouldn't change it if I could.

That's only true to a point @sneakypete . It takes 2 to tango. I don't care how many plants are around, if there ain't no bees flying around....

Offline Hoodat

One time is insubordination at a minimum.  Repetitive behavior is treason.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: General Mattis Says He HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF CCP BALLOON Flying Over US During His Watch as Secretary of Defense under Trump – ANOTHER LIE EXPOSED! (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published February 6, 2023 at 5:24pm

https://twitter.com/FranHenig/status/1622723862340284419

Question: We’ve all been reading about the balloon. We’ve been watching its path.

General Mattis: I don’t mean to make light of it. But don’t worry that it suddenly was able to find things out that satellites up in lower orbit weren’t spotting already. You’ve gotta wonder was it stupidity or the left hand not knowing what the right hand were doing. Why did the Chinese have time to do it. I’m going to tell frankly young guys who want to make 4-star general… bucket of rocks. But in this case, I would still say it’s serious. And that I wouldn’t get overly worried about it. But there are some questions that we all as Americans need answers to. Did it really happen during past administrations? Because there isn’t anybody from the past administration who is aware of it. I’m not for the first two years of that administration. Now it’s possible that there are old radar tapes that show things. Now if you go back and you know what they look like. Now if you go back and look that isn’t an ice storm over the Aleutians, that was a balloon. But there are some answers that the American people are owed. And could we not have taken it down sooner? I mean NORAD has a lot of Canadian fighters up there intercepting Russian planes routinely.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/breaking-general-mattis-says-no-knowledge-ccp-balloon-flying-us-watch-secretary-defense-trump-video/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=PostTopSharingButtons&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
Support the USO

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Jim Hoft of the Gateway Pundit is either a moron or a liar.  He keeps misquoting Waltz as saying that Mattis knew about the balloons even though Waltz said no such thing.  And Hoft actually wrote the article in which Waltz' statement was quoted, so he clearly knows exactly what Waltz said.

I despise liars on the right just as much as I despise the liars on the left.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 01:57:26 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Is this what Schumer meant when he said “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you"
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

Is this what Schumer meant when he said “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you"

I don't think Schumer was referring to Hoft just making crap up out of thin air.

In Waltz' actual statement quoted by that maggot Jim Hoft, Waltz said there was speculation (his exact word) that maybe Mattis did know but didn't tell anyone because he thought Trump was volatile.  Waltz mentioned Mattis because Mattis was one of the key folks in the last Administration who hadn't yet publicly come out and said "I never heard of this", so he was waiting for Mattis to do that.  Waltz never claimed that Mattis did know -- just that it was a possibility unless Mattis addressed it, which he now has and said "I didn't know".  And of course, given that it wouldn't have been Mattis himself on the radar or whatever, there would be a whole bunch of other military folks who would know that it was passed up the chain to Mattis, it would be known very quickly if he was lying.

But now Mattis has come out and said "Nope, I never heard anything like this", and nobody has come out to refute it.  And yet, Hoft is still misquoting Waltz and calling Mattis a liar.  That guy is the Don Lemon of the right.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 02:37:17 am by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jim Hoft of the Gateway Pundit is either a moron or a liar.

Hey now, don't besmirch the god of the TOS,  As he has written it, so it shall be told.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

That's only true to a point @sneakypete . It takes 2 to tango. I don't care how many plants are around, if there ain't no bees flying around....

@berdie

True,but it is also true that it is the females of ALL species that get pregnant and produce the next generation. Sometimes the human female species,who are OUR prime concern,get pregnant with two,or even more offspring at the same time.

And "Yes,I DO freely admit to having a strong bias towards the female of the species."

Not that it matters. It is an indisputable FACT that females are more important to humanity when it comes to preserving humanity than males. It just takes far fewer females to keep humanity going than it does males.

I wouldn't have it any other way.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 07:15:05 am by sneakypete »