Author Topic: House Oversight Chair James Comer is building a killer case against Joe Biden By Miranda Devine  (Read 268 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 House Oversight Chair James Comer is building a killer case against Joe Biden
By Miranda Devine   
February 5, 2023 11:15pm

When they hear James Comer speak with his lilting south-central Kentucky accent and courteous style, it would be an easy mistake for Democrats and targets of his newly fanged House Oversight Committee to underestimate the former Monroe County cattle farmer.

But Comer is a killer — and corruption is his prey.

Everything has changed in Washington since the Republicans won back the House, and Comer, as chairman of the Oversight Committee, is champing at the bit to hold the Biden administration accountable. That includes getting to the bottom of the Biden family corruption as revealed in Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop, and elsewhere, using the awesome power of Congress.

“This is not about Hunter Biden,” Comer said last week in a broad-ranging interview with The Post. “It’s about Joe Biden.” He aims to “prove Joe benefited financially and prove he made decisions against the best interests of the United States.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/02/05/house-oversight-chair-james-comer-is-building-a-killer-case-against-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Offline Lando Lincoln

Well, okay. I was once convinced that Trey Gowdy was going to bring down Hillary too.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Then what?

Nothing at all. All the congress can do is make criminal referrals to the Department of "Justice" and that will be the end of it. At least WRT any criminal proceedings.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien