Author Topic: Joe Biden Lawyers Likely Conducting Cleansing Operation Of Hunter-Related Material When Stumbled On  (Read 206 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Joe Biden Lawyers Likely Conducting Cleansing Operation Of Hunter-Related Material When Stumbled On Classified Docs

My interview on the Tony Katz Show: “this was a cleansing operation” to make it harder for Republicans to subpoena documents regarding Biden’s China and Ukraine dealings for his son. “And in the course of that cleansing operation, the Biden lawyers were like, oh crap, we’ve got classified documents in here. What do we do now? … I’d like to know what were in the documents that weren’t classified that .. are the real scandal here.”

Posted by William A. Jacobson Sunday, February 5, 2023 at 09:00pm

On February 3, 2023, I appeared on the Tony Katz Show to talk about my post, College Board Bends The Knee To DeSantis, Drops CRT and BLM From AP African American Studies, Adds “Black Conservatives,” and my take on the searches of Biden’s office and residences for classified documents.

From the show description:

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is continuing his mission of keeping ‘wokeness’ out of education. In recent, DeSantis has completely defunded all Florida public universities DEI and CRT budgets. The governor is now making waves by challenging universities to eliminate the same equity topics in the classroom.

DeSantis initially rejected the College Board Advanced Placement African American Studies due to incorporating Critical Race Theory and Black Lives Matter in the curriculum. The College Board made an announcement this week that they have stripped much of the radical subject matter to become more educational. The board also added a new topic “Black Conservatism” as an idea for research projects.

William Jacobson from Legal Insurrection, joined Tony to discuss DeSantis leadership and the current state of CRT within education.

more
https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/02/joe-biden-lawyers-likely-conducting-cleansing-operation-of-hunter-related-material-when-stumbled-on-classified-docs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Joe Biden Lawyers Likely Conducting Cleansing Operation Of Hunter-Related Material When Stumbled On Classified Docs

Really??? Who would have ever guessed?  /S

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

At least - Joe sighs in relief - it's invisible to Chinese spy balloons if it's squirreled away in the garage, or attic, or basement.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org