Author Topic: Pfizer Admits 'Directing' the Evolution of COVID-19 Virus  (Read 355 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Pfizer Admits 'Directing' the Evolution of COVID-19 Virus
« on: February 06, 2023, 12:22:07 pm »
Mercola 2/6/2023

Story at-a-glance

•   January 25, 2023, Project Veritas released an undercover video of Dr. Jordon Trishton Walker, director of Research and Development for Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning at Pfizer, discussing an internal plan to “direct the evolution” of the COVID-19 virus in order to make more money from COVID boosters

•   According to Walker, Pfizer is doing research to make the virus “more potent,” and this research is “ongoing”

•   Walker explains how the drug industry has captured American regulators, and states that while it’s good for the industry, “it’s bad for everyone else in America”

•   At 8 p.m., January 27, 2023, two days after Project Veritas released the video, Pfizer finally published a response which, oddly enough, seems to substantiate rather than refute Walker’s claims

•   Pfizer basically denies using “directed evolution” in its vaccine development, but suggests it may be used in ongoing Paxlovid-related research

By now, many of you will have seen Project Veritas' undercover video of Dr. Jordon Trishton Walker, director of Research and Development for Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning at Pfizer, discussing an internal plan to "direct the evolution" of the COVID-19 virus in order to make more money from COVID boosters. The video was released January 25, 2023.

Allegedly, the undercover journalist working with Project Veritas also worked at Pfizer. This would help explain Walker's surprising candor. However, during a later confrontation by Project Veritas, Walker insisted he'd "lied" to impress a date.

"I'm literally a liar," Walker said when confronted by Project Veritas journalist James O'Keefe in a New York City café. "I was trying to impress a person on a date — by lying."

Pfizer Considering Mutating COVID to Drive Profits

In the undercover video, you can hear Walker saying:

"You know how the virus keeps mutating? Well, one of the things we're exploring is, like, why don't we just mutate it ourselves so we could focus on — so we could create and preemptively develop new vaccines, right?

So, we have to do that. If we're gonna do that, though, there's a risk of, like, as you could imagine, no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses.

So, we're like, do we want to do this? So, that's like one of the things we're considering, for, like, the future, like maybe we can, like, create new versions of the vaccines and things like that."

"OK. So, Pfizer ultimately is thinking about mutating COVID?" the Project Veritas journalist asks, to which Walker replies: "Well, that is not what we say to the public. No. That's why it was, it was a thought that came up in a meeting." Later Walker says:

"Part of what they [Pfizer scientists] want to do is, to some extent, to try to figure out, you know, how there are all these new strains and variants that just pop up.

----

Is Pfizer Engaged in Illegal Gain-of-Function Research?

While Walker, at one point, states that this is just an idea they're considering for the future, later he claims efforts to mutate the virus are "ongoing." So, which is it? Here's a transcription of that conversation:

Project Veritas journalist: "So, I mean, when is Pfizer going to implement the mutation of all these viruses?"

Walker: "I don't know. It depends on how the experiments work out because this is just, like, something we're trying, right?"

Project Veritas journalist: "It sounds like gain of function to me."

-----

How Is Pfizer Mutating the COVID Virus?

Assuming Walker was telling the truth to his "date," just how is Pfizer going about mutating COVID into something "more potent"? According to Walker:

"… they're still kind of conducting the experiments on it, but it seems like, from what I've heard, they're kind of optimizing it. But they're going slow, [be]cause everyone's very cautions.

Like, you know, obviously they don't want to accelerate it too much. But I think they're also just trying to do it as an exploratory thing, because you obviously don't want to advertise that you're figuring out future mutations …

-----

Walker Admits Regulatory Capture Is Real

Walker also explains to his "date" how the drug industry has captured American regulators:

"It [Pfizer] is a revolving door for all government officials. Yeah, for any industry though. So, in the pharma industry, all the government officials who, you know, review our drugs, eventually they come work for pharma companies. And the military, all the Army and defense government officials eventually go work for the defense companies afterward."

When asked how he feels about that revolving door, Walker replies:

"It's pretty good for the industry, to be honest. But it's bad for everyone else in America."

-----

Much more: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2023/02/06/pfizer-admits-directing-evolution-covid-19-virus.aspx

Offline Kamaji

Re: Pfizer Admits 'Directing' the Evolution of COVID-19 Virus
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2023, 12:25:10 pm »
Of course regulatory capture is real.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2023, 06:56:43 pm »
Sen. RAND PAUL: "The evidence suggests that this originated from a lab leak in Wuhan. Does that State Department fund Coronavirus research in China?

DEP. SEC. SHERMAN: "I don't know."

PAUL: "The answer is yes, you do. And it's been going on for more than a decade."

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1623715844063744002
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2023, 07:01:36 pm »
I think the lawyering up in DC is getting ready to be massive.

Gig's up.

Or Senator Paul better watch what is going on with O'Keefe and Project Veritas right now.  He like O'Keefe are getting dangeously close to exposing likely one of the biggest corruption and health scandals in our history.   The Powerful will not play nicely back.

Hate to see him get Brietbarted.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2023, 07:17:31 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.