Author Topic: Every World Leader Is Paying Attention to How Biden Handled the Chinese Balloon - And It Doesn't Loo  (Read 209 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Every World Leader Is Paying Attention to How Biden Handled the Chinese Balloon - And It Doesn't Look Good

By Joe Saunders
  February 5, 2023 at 2:03pm
If the idea of President Joe Biden allowing Chinese aircraft to violate American airspace with impunity looks awful to Americans, imagine how it looks in Tehran.

Or in North Korea. Or Moscow. Or Beijing. Or Taipei or Seoul or Jerusalem.

As the United States marks another milestone in fallen prestige, leaders around the world have to be watching closely how the Biden White House responds to the Beijing provocation — and it doesn’t look good.

As the world knows, the Chinese “weather balloon” that had cruised serenely over the continental United States last week was shot down Saturday off the coast of South Carolina.

https://www.westernjournal.com/every-world-leader-paying-attention-biden-handled-chinese-balloon-doesnt-look-good/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
A liars convention to see if Joe and the democrats still have enough Savoir-Faire deceits and betrayals he can still pull off.
and they worked so damn hard to force Biden upon us.  Fools think Satans minions are dispensing golden paradises, AND NEVER UNDERSTAND IT IS HELL ON EARTH BEING THE REAL OBJECTIVE.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"As the United States marks another milestone in fallen prestige"

Call it "another Afghanistan moment"...