Author Topic: Jill Biden Gushes Over Joe's Handling of Chinese Spy Balloon  (Read 524 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden Gushes Over Joe's Handling of Chinese Spy Balloon
« on: February 05, 2023, 03:04:56 pm »
Jill Biden Gushes Over Joe's Handling of Chinese Spy Balloon
By Nick Arama | 8:00 PM on February 04, 2023

We saw in Joe Biden’s reaction to the Chinese spy balloon what a problematic leader Joe Biden is, if we didn’t already know it.

The balloon wasn’t taken out when it first entered American airspace on Jan. 28, off the waters of Alaska. That was when you would think Biden would take the “water shot,” but the military said they didn’t have it. Then it went over Alaska, where there are huge expanses of unoccupied land. Again, no shot. It went over Canada and then entered the U.S. again on Tuesday, January 31. According to White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, that’s when Biden was apprised of what was going on, supposedly. Why wasn’t he told until then?

Biden wants us to believe that he told the military on Wednesday to shoot it down as soon as possible. But even if I were to believe he told them that on Wednesday, why did he wait a day when he was told on Tuesday? Why wasn’t he told before Jan. 31, when the balloon entered our airspace on Jan. 28? And why wasn’t it taken down before then, over the vast expanses of unoccupied area, where you would have had a better opportunity of recovering material than in the ocean?

Sorry, but I’m not buying it, I think the problem here was Joe would have just let it go, except for the backlash. As we wrote earlier, their first thought was to be quiet about it. Indeed, we likely wouldn’t even have heard about it, had Americans not spotted it over Billings, Montana, and it likely never would have been shot down. It’s only shot down after it traverses the country, gathering whatever information it came to gather.

Now, that doesn’t look like “victory” to me, but that didn’t stop Jill Biden from taking a victory lap for Joe.

https://twitter.com/Emilylgoodin/status/1621983183641399298

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/02/04/jill-biden-gushes-over-joes-handling-of-chinese-spy-balloon-n698811
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Jill Biden Gushes Over Joe's Handling of Chinese Spy Balloon
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 04:12:12 pm »
Yes, that's the impressive he-man Jill stole away from his wife! Ooh, those muscles.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023, 12:44:26 am »
Keep inserting yourself where you don't belong and you, too, Jill, will need to lawyer-up. 

« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 02:33:41 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2023, 12:15:21 pm »
She must be getting as senile as he! :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2023, 03:16:45 pm »
Then she rushed off to Los Angeles at taxpayer expense to present one of the Grammy awards, wearing a dress that appears to be made of aluminum foil. I'm not kidding.
WTH? Jill Biden Presents Song of the Year at 65th Annual Grammy Awards (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published February 5, 2023 at 10:27pm

This is a great use of taxpayer money.

Jill Biden traveled to Los Angeles to attend the 65th annual Grammy Awards while her invalid husband hid from the public. 

Dr. Jill not only attended the Grammy Awards Sunday evening, she also presented an award. ...
Gateway Pundit

Apparently, there wasn't a sofa available to donate its upholstery.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline BellyAche

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2023, 04:43:14 pm »
Dr. Jill will be emitting more hot air during Biden's second run than any amount of balloons can!! I love the "disco ball" dress btw....  :pop41:
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2023, 06:00:35 pm »
There are several maps out there showing the balloon(s) went over Okinawa as they left China air space. 

Someone please explain how that would have escaped radar detection and a an appropriate response......   Almost 2 weeks ago.

There was as much (gas)lighting in this justification of the response to this event as the gas in the balloon.  I guess the sheeple wil take what the MSM feeds them no matter how fecal it is.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2023, 03:38:28 am »
Then she rushed off to Los Angeles at taxpayer expense to present one of the Grammy awards, wearing a dress that appears to be made of aluminum foil. I'm not kidding.

"She was accompanied by her husband, in matching attire, as seen here before the ceremonies"

« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 03:41:13 am by Right_in_Virginia »