Author Topic: Study Reveals: Several Chicago Neighborhoods Riskier for Young Men Than What U.S. Troops Faced in Ir  (Read 399 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Study Reveals: Several Chicago Neighborhoods Riskier for Young Men Than What U.S. Troops Faced in Iraq and Afghanistan
By Margaret Flavin
Published February 4, 2023 at 9:00pm

A new report published in the medical journal JAMA Network Open found that the most violent ZIP code in Chicago is even deadlier for young men between the ages of 18-29 than what U.S. soldiers faced in Iraq and Afghanistan.

TRENDING: BREAKING: Pentagon Shoots Down Chinese Spy Balloon After It Floated Over US with Biden's Full Approval (VIDEO)

“You fight in an Army combat brigade, you come back and say, ‘My God, I was in the thick of it for a year, and look at the risks I faced,’ ” says Brandon del Pozo, a Brown University researcher and former New York City cop who worked with three other scholars to examine violence in Chicago, Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles. “In Garfield Park, these young men face those risks every single year. And the risks accumulate.”

ZIP code 60624 is bordered by Cicero Avenue on the west, Chicago Avenue on the north, Homan Avenue on the east and Roosevelt Road on the south. Garfield Park is in the middle.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/study-reveals-chicago-neighborhoods-riskier-young-men-u-s-troops-faced-iraq-afghanistan/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline Kamaji

And who is creating these risks they face??

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Surely you aren't suggesting the good Mayor Lightfool, er Lightfoot? :whistle:
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline Kamaji

Surely you aren't suggesting the good Mayor Lightfool, er Lightfoot? :whistle:

Black culture, more like.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

If Chicago had a Dem mayor, and Illinois had a Dem governnor and a Dem legislature, this woulnd't happening.

Oh, but, wait ... they do.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright