Author Topic: Pfertilitygate? Could the COVID vaccine be causing mass infertility?  (Read 883 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Pfertilitygate? Could the COVID vaccine be causing mass infertility?

Are we in for another ugly surprise from the mRNA COVID vaccine?

We already know about the myocarditis risk and the prospect of blood clots, and hear many reports of previously healthy young people mysteriously dropping dead.

Now according to a new Project Veritas video with a Pfizer official, another may be coming along, too:

#Covid  #VaccineGenocide  #Fertility  #PfizerFiles  #mRNAFiles

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/02/pfertilitygate_study_shows_that_pfizer_covid_shot_affects_42_of_womens_menstrual_cycles.html
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Pfertilitygate? Could the COVID vaccine be causing mass infertility?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 01:23:05 am »
I really really miss Quix.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2023, 04:08:59 am »
I really really miss Quix.
Me too. But there appears to be something to this, considering the number of VAERS reports of miscarriages and menstrual irregularities. The real problem is that kids are getting the shots now and we have no real idea (aside from the obvious cardiovascular complications) of the effects.
The mRNA generated spike proteins don't stay at the injection site, but end up all over the body. While all human function involves the cardiovascular system, reproduction is seriously dependent on it. If that isn't functioning right, babies aren't going to be made.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2023, 07:00:51 pm »
Selfish spinsters and their furbabies are causing mass infertility. They're not having kids because they don't want to have kids.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2023, 03:46:31 am »
Seems the folks having the most babies are the ones the productive people pay for.
It ups their allotment.

IIRC, many from that same group refused the shots.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2023, 07:21:19 am »
Me too. But there appears to be something to this, considering the number of VAERS reports of miscarriages and menstrual irregularities.

I called this a while back, almost from the get-go. It is the only logical end I could find.

The real problem is that kids are getting the shots now and we have no real idea (aside from the obvious cardiovascular complications) of the effects.
The mRNA generated spike proteins don't stay at the injection site, but end up all over the body. While all human function involves the cardiovascular system, reproduction is seriously dependent on it. If that isn't functioning right, babies aren't going to be made.

What other reason to try to get every hoomin jabbed, all the way down to infants?
Well, if you just jab the elders, it would have no effect on reproduction. Even jabbing the adults - You're only messing with a generation... All the way down to infants, and you are messing with the whole lot. The entire hoomin species can be altered.

And that's what they did. The only thing that makes sense of that in the grand scheme is to limit reproduction. Population control by attrition would require more dying than being born. and in their mind frame, way more dying than being born.

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2023, 07:36:41 am »
Well ladies, just so happens I didn't get the jab... and well, still can't do anything about this... cause my wife has me well trained with buttermilk biscuits and a well read Bible.

Hold it, I have 4 boys and need some grandkids before I leave this realm... all you have to do is say "I do" and mean it, and keep them boys in line... for that you will need the good Lord's hand in that marriage, and perhaps a good cattle prod (and lots of forgiveness going both ways). I don't care what you look like, as long as you got a good God-fearing heart and a strong working back to be a good help-mate.

P.S. I am quite the romantic ain't I ??? No pot-shots from the balcony section please.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 07:39:08 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2023, 07:46:03 am »
Well ladies, just so happens I didn't get the jab... and well, still can't do anything about this... cause my wife has me well trained with buttermilk biscuits and a well read Bible.

Hold it, I have 4 boys and need some grandkids before I leave this realm... all you have to do is say "I do" and mean it, and keep them boys in line... for that you will need the good Lord's hand in that marriage, and perhaps a good cattle prod (and lots of forgiveness going both ways). I don't care what you look like, as long as you got a good God-fearing heart and a strong working back to be a good help-mate.

P.S. I am quite the romantic ain't I ??? No pot-shots from the balcony section please.

ALL TRUE.
Quoted for emphasis.

:beer:

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2023, 08:36:04 am »

Reads like a true Pioneer Personal....

No flack from this sector. :beer:

C S Lewis

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2023, 02:37:47 am »
Selfish spinsters and their furbabies are causing mass infertility. They're not having kids because they don't want to have kids.

I really do not blame anybody for not wanting to bring kids into this screwed up society we live in today but sadly even adoption is more severe get through than buying a new house or obtaining a CCW Permit.  22222frying pan ****slapping
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 02:39:07 am by GeneralCarlosQ17 »
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.