General Category > Health/Education

Pfertilitygate? Could the COVID vaccine be causing mass infertility?

(1/2) > >>

GeneralCarlosQ17:
Pfertilitygate? Could the COVID vaccine be causing mass infertility?

Are we in for another ugly surprise from the mRNA COVID vaccine?

We already know about the myocarditis risk and the prospect of blood clots, and hear many reports of previously healthy young people mysteriously dropping dead.

Now according to a new Project Veritas video with a Pfizer official, another may be coming along, too:

#Covid  #VaccineGenocide  #Fertility  #PfizerFiles  #mRNAFiles

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/02/pfertilitygate_study_shows_that_pfizer_covid_shot_affects_42_of_womens_menstrual_cycles.html

Wingnut:
I really really miss Quix.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on February 05, 2023, 01:23:05 am ---I really really miss Quix.

--- End quote ---
Me too. But there appears to be something to this, considering the number of VAERS reports of miscarriages and menstrual irregularities. The real problem is that kids are getting the shots now and we have no real idea (aside from the obvious cardiovascular complications) of the effects.
The mRNA generated spike proteins don't stay at the injection site, but end up all over the body. While all human function involves the cardiovascular system, reproduction is seriously dependent on it. If that isn't functioning right, babies aren't going to be made.

jmyrlefuller:
Selfish spinsters and their furbabies are causing mass infertility. They're not having kids because they don't want to have kids.

Smokin Joe:
Seems the folks having the most babies are the ones the productive people pay for.
It ups their allotment.

IIRC, many from that same group refused the shots.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version