Author Topic: Report: Yale Council Tells Whites to Put Their Coats in Puddles so Black People Can 'Walk With Ease'  (Read 756 times)

Online Kamaji

Report: Yale Council Tells Whites to Put Their Coats in Puddles so Black People Can 'Walk With Ease'

By Alex Parker
February 06, 2023

In our modern era, old-fashioned valiance is hard to find. But at an Ivy League institution, gallantry may soon rain.

Apropos of Black History Month, YouTuber Chrissy Clark recently spotlighted a Yale University email.

The missive — reportedly obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation — is addressed to “Yalies” and comes courtesy of the Yale College Council. For those uncertain of how to celebrate the season, the Council offers three surefire ways.

For one, the directive advises nonblack students to “support the many (local) Black-owned businesses.” A link takes readers to a list.

Secondly, it’s suggested that all races but black go to the back of the line:

When dining hall lines are long, politely step out of the way and let Black people pass you.

Lastly, a chivalrous show of respect is recommended.

According to WeatherSpark.com, the murkiest month in Yale’s hometown of New Haven, Connecticut is February — “on average, the sky is overcast or mostly cloudy 52 percent of the time.” The month averages seven days of rain, snow, or both.

Hence, paler people pining for participation in Black History Month have a premium opportunity. Yale’s cutting-edge edict tells paltrily-pigmented persons to go old-school:

If there’s a puddle on the sidewalk, gently slide your coat off and lay it on the ground so your Black friends can walk with ease.

https://twitter.com/chrissyclark_/status/1621228694760038404

Source:  https://redstate.com/alexparker/2023/02/06/report-yale-council-tells-whites-to-put-their-coats-in-puddles-so-black-people-can-walk-with-ease-n699167

Online Kamaji

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have a counter suggestion...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We paid for slavery in blood, we do not need to become subservient to atone for things you never even experienced in the first place.
The Republic is lost.

Online Kamaji

We paid for slavery in blood, we do not need to become subservient to atone for things you never even experienced in the first place.

:thumbsup:

Offline roamer_1

Chivalry is a deference to the weaker sex - A programmed deference BECAUSE of the difference.

To suggest a black man would require such deference is to imply weakness, and should be a direct insult met with force.

Among men, respect is earned, and no man has worth he cannot prove by merit.
That a man cannot function within that ancient and instinctive system is an admission that the man has nothing to offer.

Do you REALLY want to hang THAT around the neck of black men?

Online berdie

I had to look to see if this was from the Bee. I'm still not sure it isn't.

Online Kamaji

I had to look to see if this was from the Bee. I'm still not sure it isn't.

I know, right!

Offline andy58-in-nh

I have a counter suggestion...

As do I. Mine involves a physical impossibility. Yours?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Has anyone actually thought about all this "White Supremacy" stuff floating around.[/size]I never cared about White this or White that, but they got me thinking about it?
A legitimate case could be made that they are right?

People living in mud huts, killing and eating each other, are not in any position to yell about 'White Supremacy'.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 11:51:41 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Hoodat

I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

I have a dream that my children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
Them days is over.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org