Author Topic: NYC waives school vaccine requirement for illegal immigrant children  (Read 964 times)

Online mountaineer

NYC waives school vaccine requirement for illegal immigrant children
In New York City, students in Kindergarten to Grade 5 are required to be vaccinated against diptheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, Hepatitis B, and chicken pox. 
Feb. 4, 2023
Jarryd Jaeger
It has been revealed that children of illegal migrants were given the green light to go to school in New York City despite not being able to provide proof that they had received the numerous childhood vaccinations mandatory for other students.

The revelation exhibits just one of the many issues the city has had to deal with as officials struggle to accommodate the unprecedented number of illegal migrants that have arrived in recent months.

According to the New York Post, since the summer of 2022 an estimated 11,000 migrant children have been enrolled in schools operated by the city's Department of Education.

In New York City, students in Kindergarten to Grade 5 are required to be vaccinated against diptheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, Hepatitis B, and chicken pox.  ...

DOE policy states, as of September 2022, that asylum seeking children cannot be denied entry in city schools even if their parents can't prove that they've been vaccinated. They are given thirty days from their enrollment "to provide evidence of vaccinations or be in the process of acquiring vaccinations." ...
Post Millennial
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Re: NYC waives school vaccine requirement for illegal immigrant children
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 11:29:29 pm »
Migrant students in NYC schools without proof of vaccinations
By Susan Edelman, Georgia Worrell and Melissa Klein   
February 4, 2023 11:54am
The flood of migrant families into New York City is forcing schools to accept children who lack required vaccinations and has possibly led to one outbreak already.

The Simon Baruch Middle School in Gramercy Park had a chickenpox case, according to a Jan. 25 notice from the principal which said students not vaccinated for the illness could not attend school.

A parent at the school said after the announcement, five migrant children were absent for a few days from the class in question. ...

A top city health official recently told the City Council that a surprising number of migrant children who had never had a single shot were arriving in the Big Apple. ...

An estimated 11,000 migrant children have enrolled in Department of Education schools since the summer.

The city Health Department tracks outbreaks of illnesses like chickenpox but refused to say how many it has recorded in city schools since September or comment on the Simon Baruch situation.  ...
New York Post
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2023, 11:36:51 pm »
Again, why are we giving free stuff to people who are in the country illegally?  If you illegally bring your children into the US, then resign yourself to educating them yourselves.  No public education.  No public health care.  No public housing.  No food stamps.  No welfare.  No more free shit.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2023, 12:36:31 am »
WT-ever-luvvin-F!!!!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2023, 12:37:09 am »
Again, why are we giving free stuff to people who are in the country illegally?  If you illegally bring your children into the US, then resign yourself to educating them yourselves.  No public education.  No public health care.  No public housing.  No food stamps.  No welfare.  No more free shit.

:thumbsup:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2023, 01:25:50 am »
How White of them to do that.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2023, 02:22:33 am »
So here's how the the next "epidemic" of previously cured diseases begins...

How I loathe demoncRATS and all who support them.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2023, 02:54:51 am »
So here's how the the next "epidemic" of previously cured diseases begins...

How I loathe demoncRATS and all who support them.

Can you say Small Pox?  I knew that you could.  The last naturally occurring case was diagnosed in October 1977. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2023, 05:40:48 am »
The last naturally occurring case was diagnosed in October 1977.

The last small pox death occurred in 1978 from a lab leak.  What is the likelihood of there being another lab leak?  Oh, wait  .  .  .
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2023, 08:07:28 am »
Well,ya gotta get the parents registered as Dims first,by making that choice for them. After all,they know nothing about American politics,so somebody has to make these decisions for them until they are programmed to vote Dim in order to keep all the "free stuff"flowing to them.

In order to keep things flowing smoothly,ya just gotta take over and make their decisions for them. After all,they don't know enough to vote,so SOMEBODY has to make these decisions for them.

It is the humane thing to do,right?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2023, 08:13:32 am »
Well,ya gotta get the parents registered as Dims first,by making that choice for them. After all,they know nothing about American politics,so somebody has to make these decisions for them until they are programmed to vote Dim in order to keep all the "free stuff"flowing to them.

In order to keep things flowing smoothly,ya just gotta take over and make their decisions for them. After all,they don't know enough to vote,so SOMEBODY has to make these decisions for them.

It is the humane thing to do,right?
How else are you going to get thousands of people registered to vote who live in a vacant lot?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2023, 03:32:54 pm »
NYC waives school vaccine requirement for illegal immigrant children

In New York City, students in Kindergarten to Grade 5 are required to be vaccinated against diptheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, Hepatitis B, and chicken pox.

Feb 4, 2023

It has been revealed that children of illegal migrants were given the green light to go to school in New York City despite not being able to provide proof that they had received the numerous childhood vaccinations mandatory for other students.

The revelation exhibits just one of the many issues the city has had to deal with as officials struggle to accommodate the unprecedented number of illegal migrants that have arrived in recent months.

According to the New York Post, since the summer of 2022 an estimated 11,000 migrant children have been enrolled in schools operated by the city's Department of Education.

https://thepostmillennial.com/nyc-waives-school-vaccine-requirement-for-illegal-immigrant-children?utm_campaign=64487
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2023, 03:33:51 pm »
If they required it, I'm sure they would have been on the hook for the cost. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2023, 03:49:25 pm »
I put this up there with Cuomo intentionally putting COVID patients on nursing homes.

Is NY insane, or just at war with the most vulnerable of their population....   >65, and under 8?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.