Author Topic: Biden bagged China's spy balloon but he's put no points on the board for Team USA  (Read 146 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 4, 2023 5:58pm EST
Biden bagged China's spy balloon but he's put no points on the board for Team USA
The Chinese surveillance balloon wasn't just collecting intelligence it was testing President Biden.The commander-in-chief did not perform well

By Rebecca Grant | Fox News

I was glad to see the Chinse spy balloon fall to F-22 Raptors from Langley Air Force base on Saturday.  The clip looked to me like a careful air-to-air missile shot with the wingman plane’s contrail streaking below as the balloon plummeted.

Bravo! Praise goes to the military pilots who executed the mission and I can’t wait to hear their accounts.

But the fact remains: we shot this Chinese surveillance balloon down on the wrong coast.  It should have met its end in the Pacific before it even crossed American shores.

How could President Biden, who tracked this balloon for days, have dithered so long? It took the outraged howls of many state governors for the White House to pay attention and get their heads in the game.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/biden-bagged-chinas-spy-balloon-points-board-team-usa
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34