Author Topic: Here's the Never-Ending List of Why Nikki Haley Would Suck as President.  (Read 460 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Here's the Never-Ending List of Why Nikki Haley Would Suck as President.

For some reason, former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley was a speaker at the Republican convention on Monday night.

Nobody is fooled by the unified front that Haley’s appearance presents. Haley was not at the RNC to signal her support for the populist agenda that Donald Trump ran on in 2016, and should run on in 2020 as well.

She was there to advance her own ambitions, through superficial association with the Trump administration. These ambitions should be checked now.

Allowing Nikki Haley to become a leader in the Republican Party would be a return to Bush-era conservatism, defined by idiotic foreign adventures, empowering anti-American megacorporations, and endless capitulation to the left’s inverted moral agenda.

And for good measure, we’d still be led by a sleazy politician with a dirty personal life.

Let’s just state it plainly. Haley does not actually support Trump or his agenda in the slightest. If she did, she wouldn’t have compared Trump to mass murderer Dylann Roof back in 2016:

#Elections  #MAGA  #AmericaFirst  #KAG  #USA

https://www.revolver.news/2020/08/never-nikki-haley/ 
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline corbe

Re: Here's the Never-Ending List of Why Nikki Haley Would Suck as President.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 10:07:26 pm »
    DealBreaker

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2023, 12:25:08 am »
Another review

The Born Loser

Nikki Haley is going to lose. She knows she’s going to lose. That doesn’t mean it won’t be fun to watch.

The first sure loser has entered the race for 2024.

#RINO  #GOP  #Election2024  #NikkiHaley  #Loser

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/the-born-loser/ 
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2023, 02:35:44 pm »
Not a fan, but she's ahead of Trump on my primary ballot.