Author Topic: AFFH: The Latest Race Swindle  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AFFH: The Latest Race Swindle
« on: February 04, 2023, 08:21:10 pm »
AFFH: The Latest Race Swindle
JARED TAYLOR • FEBRUARY 3, 2023 • 1,900 WORDS • 6 COMMENTS • REPLY

Here come the junkies and crack hos.

Video Link

This video is available on Rumble, BitChute, and Odysee.

Our country has a mysterious ability to make rules about race that clearly say one thing – don’t discriminate – and then use the same rules to justify racial discrimination, even require it.

The famous Civil Rights Act of 1964 says racial discrimination is bad, bad, bad, and you must never do it. Over the years, the Supreme Court weaseled its way around the law, and now it’s OK to discriminate, so long as it’s against white people and sometimes Asians. Fortune wants to know: “Corporate diversity programs: No white men need apply?”

https://www.unz.com/jtaylor/affh-the-latest-race-swindle/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: AFFH: The Latest Race Swindle
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 08:31:32 pm »
I guess that’s why the Biden administration has just announced another legal switcheroo – this time in housing. It has decided that the 1968 Fair Housing Act, which bans racial discrimination, now requires it. Just last month, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) issued this drab-looking press release.

:facepalm2: