Author Topic: Joe 'Angry Eyes' Biden Rants About Unity, but It Devolves Into a Bout of Senility  (Read 241 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe 'Angry Eyes' Biden Rants About Unity, but It Devolves Into a Bout of Senility
By Bonchie | 8:00 AM on February 04, 2023

Joe Biden dawned his angry eyes on Friday, which have notably shrunk into a very concerning size over the years, to deliver a rant on how he’s been a uniting force around the world.

The president is never more cringe than when he does his fire and brimstone preacher impersonation, and it wasn’t long before the entire act devolved into a bout of senility. This happened in Pennsylvania during a joint appearance with Kamala Harris.

As an aside, why does Biden spend so much time in Pennsylvania? Whenever he wants to “connect with the people” and brag about his non-successes, he goes there as if no other states exist. But I digress, you can speculate on that. Here’s the president going full Mr. Potato Man with my commentary in parenthesis.

https://twitter.com/RealBasedMAGA/status/1621653272577589248

BIDEN: You know what, America is back and we’re leading the world again!

(awkwardly long pause with a desolate look on his face)

We are?! We’ve united Europe! We’ve united the, we’ve united the, Asia, Japan. Japan is doing more than its ever done.

We have Aukaseal (huh?) dealing with everything, Australia and India, we’re uniting the world.

Where to begin? Currently, China is flying spy balloons over the United States in what seems an awful lot like a dry-run to deliver EMP munitions. In response, Biden has done absolutely nothing but insult the intelligence of normal Americans. He’s refused to shoot it down, making ridiculous excuses as the Chinese continue to call his bluff. And he’s got the nerve to go out and brag about how he’s uniting the world?

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/02/04/joe-angry-eyes-biden-rants-about-unity-but-it-devolves-into-a-bout-of-senility-n698534
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Unity is just fascist conformity.  The just don't want the unwashed masses speaking truth to power.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online mountaineer

Yay! (What did he say? Never mind, just cheer) Yay!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I marvel at his ability to form words....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

The audience sounded enthusiastic when he shouted his first applause line, then nervously grew silent as his speech devolved into his typical incoherency and awkward silences.