Author Topic: Fetterman speaks  (Read 653 times)

Offline mountaineer

Fetterman speaks
« on: February 04, 2023, 03:09:02 pm »
I figured we needed a thread like this, to go along with the ones dedicated to Biden and Harris, considering just how erudite Sen. Hoodie is.

Our first offering:  "That's really what Democrats like us, like the president, get doing for the last two years"

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1621655377140916225
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Re: Fetterman speaks
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2023, 03:11:03 pm »
The funny thing is that since the retirement of W.Va's Sen. Rockefeller, I figured Bob Casey for the stupidest member of the Senate. I'm sure he's glad to stand alongside Fetterlump.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2023, 03:17:23 pm »
The funny thing is that since the retirement of W.Va's Sen. Rockefeller, I figured Bob Casey for the stupidest member of the Senate. I'm sure he's glad to stand alongside Fetterlump.

@mountaineer
Does Casey always look stoned to you?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2023, 03:18:19 pm »
Yes, he does, but I always attributed it to his being so incredibly stupid.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2023, 12:40:11 pm »
“We should all support replacing the lead pipes and ensuring everyone has clean, safe, clean, drinking werk.”
Casey still looks flummoxed by the Big Ox.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1621655870365908992

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2023, 02:31:54 pm »
I figured we needed a thread like this, to go along with the ones dedicated to Biden and Harris, considering just how erudite Sen. Hoodie is.

Excellent idea.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2023, 06:13:57 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-