Author Topic: House Homeland Security Chair Green: I Never Got Alerted About Spy Balloon by Biden Administration  (Read 282 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Homeland Security Chair Green: I Never Got Alerted About Spy Balloon by Biden Administration

Ian Hanchett 4 Feb 2023

On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox News @ Night,” House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Rep. Mark Green (R-TN) stated that he was never alerted by the Biden administration about the Chinese spy balloon.

Host Trace Gallagher asked, “Are you getting any information, sir, from the Pentagon about the specifics or anything else about this balloon?”

Green responded, “No. We’re getting very little and we never got a phone call. We never got alerted to this. It’s a crying shame when the Chairman of Homeland Security finds out about a Chinese spy balloon flying over the United States, it’s just — it’s really unconscionable.”

Gallagher later asked, “What’s the reasoning, what’s the rationale behind not telling us more about this, giving us more information, Congressman? Did they think we wouldn’t find out about this? What’s the working theory right now about why this administration that consistently says transparency, transparency, transparency won’t give us any kind of information?”

Green answered, “Well, I think they’re ashamed of their actions. They recognize that this is weakness on the global stage. But they seem to think that that’s what’s best. Don’t poke Xi Jinping, we don’t want to make Xi Jinping mad at us. Look, the guy has got a spy balloon over our country. This is unacceptable. And I don’t really understand why this thing was allowed to come into the United States’ airspace.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/02/04/house-homeland-security-chair-green-i-never-got-alerted-about-spy-balloon-by-biden-administration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
...Look, the guy has got a spy balloon over our country. This is unacceptable. And I don’t really understand why this thing was allowed to come into the United States’ airspace.”

It should not have been allowed.

Other countries have shot down aircraft on the pretense that they have invaded their airspace.
Land it or lose it. We will take control of the aircraft and any personnel on board will be debriefed and investigated at a minimum.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

What would happen if the US attempted to fly the Good Year Blimp over Communist China?

There are too many lawyers in the Pentagon.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It should not have been allowed.

Other countries have shot down aircraft on the pretense that they have invaded their airspace.
Land it or lose it. We will take control of the aircraft and any personnel on board will be debriefed and investigated at a minimum.

This was brazen 'In-Your-Face'.  [We have the goods on you...Hunter's entire operation.  You will not say a bleeping word...you will sing that song...
"If you see me walkin' down the street...Walk on by!!  [Dionne Warwick].   :laugh:

IMO, what Biden did is prove he is NOT mentally capable...or that the Wizard behind curtain has influence over the highest levels of the US Military (Pentagon).  What else could explain the inexplicable surrender of our sovereign airspace?  60K feet?  Are you kidding???

If it requires helium to stay afloat and you're able to maneuver it...the SOB is being snagged and brought down at once!

And he didn't!  Won't even speak a word about it.  The bleeping POTUS??

And then the military spokesperson snapped at any reporter's audacity to even ask a question on the subject! 

'It's none or your damned business and have no right to be informed'.

Somebody needs to be Ceausescued!   :bolt:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox News @ Night,” House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Rep. Mark Green (R-TN) stated that he was never alerted by the Biden administration about the Chinese spy balloon."

Of course not, dummy.
You have that "R-TN" next to your name.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Fortunately this did not happen while Trump was in office, while the Chinese was pumping the oval office full of Chinese money, or it would have been a real wrong doing.  As the democrat party and Biden were involved, so what if you caught them 'red handed', it don't mean a damn thing!  Elections have consequences, fools!
 :tongue2: :silly: :yowsa: :chairbang: :media: :mauslaff: :happyhappy: 11513
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions