Author Topic: Army two-star general in charge of field and air defense artillery schoolhouse suspended pending inv  (Read 176 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Army two-star general in charge of field and air defense artillery schoolhouse suspended pending investigation
Story by Jeff Schogol • Yesterday 3:00 PM

Army Maj. Gen. Kenneth Kamper has been suspended as commanding general of the U.S. Army Fires Center of Excellence at Fort Sill, Oklahoma, amid an investigation by the Army Inspector General’s Office, service spokeswoman Cynthia Smith said on Friday.

While Smith declined to say exactly what Kamper is being investigated for, she told Task & Purpose that none of the allegations under investigation involve accusations of sexual misconduct.

Typically, military branches only publicly release information about investigations after they have been completed. Journalists often must file a Freedom of Information Act request to obtain a redacted copy of investigations, and that process can take months if not longer.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/army-two-star-general-in-charge-of-field-and-air-defense-artillery-schoolhouse-suspended-pending-investigation/ar-AA175yty?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=9fe536933bc54304aa5ee8cd25ee376b
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He has to be either too patriotic or not woke enough - or both. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

Remember: this stuff is acceptable in the U.S. military.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org