Author Topic: Sen. Cory ‘Save The Whales’ Booker Silent On NJ Whale Deaths, Offshore Wind  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY THOMAS CATENACCI ON FEB 3, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Sen. Cory ‘Save The Whales’ Booker Silent On NJ Whale Deaths, Offshore Wind

cory bookerSen. Cory Booker, D-N.J., has been silent on the recent surge in whale deaths along the coastlines of his home state New Jersey and a handful of other East Coast states despite his previous advocacy for whale protections.

Booker’s office didn’t respond to requests for comment from Fox News Digital and the senator has refrained from issuing any public statements about the increasing number of dead whales. [emphasis, links added]

Wildlife groups, local officials, and federal lawmakers, including New Jersey congressmen, have called for an immediate moratorium on offshore wind power development in light of the recent phenomenon.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/sen-cory-save-the-whales-booker-silent-on-nj-whale-deaths-offshore-wind/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson