Author Topic: GM Pays Netflix To Place EVs In Streaming Content To Push ‘All-Electric Future’  (Read 224 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY DAVID NG ON FEB 3, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

GM Pays Netflix To Place EVs In Streaming Content To Push ‘All-Electric Future’

clip ferrel gm evsFrom streaming platforms for half-baked reality dating shows to normalizing electric vehicles. When Netflix engages in shameless product placement, you can be sure it will at least be extra woke.

The left-wing steamer has entered a deal to feature General Motors’ electric vehicles in its original movies and TV series, providing the company with a new revenue stream while also burnishing its questionable credentials as a corporate climate crusader. [emphasis, links added]

The campaign is also intended to serve as what one GM executive called a “blueprint” for Hollywood’s big push to normalize electric vehicles in the minds of consumers and to “accelerate the transition” away from gas-powered cars.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/gm-pays-netflix-to-place-evs-in-streaming-content-to-push-all-electric-future/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just another thing Hollywood tries to normalize that customers just won't buy.

Woke didn't work.

rampant homosexuality didn't sell so well, either.

Double down again, but this time they're getting paid.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

How can we have an all-electric future if we don't generate, transport, and store enough electrity?

They've shutting down the nuclear and coal power plants, but not replacing the retired capacity with new or expanded natural gas power plants.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright