Author Topic: Chuck Schumer Claims No One Is Coming For Your Gas Stove – Internal Biden Memo Shows Effort To Ban T  (Read 273 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chuck Schumer Claims No One Is Coming For Your Gas Stove – Internal Biden Memo Shows Effort To Ban Them Is Real
By Mike LaChance
Published February 3, 2023 at 10:56pm

The recent controversy over gas stoves is a classic example of how the left works.

They put the idea out there that they wanted to get rid of gas stoves. The liberal media ran with it immediately. We suddenly had articles in major newspapers claiming that gas stoves cause asthma and are bad for your health and the environment.

This New Home Remedy For Belly Fat Mimics Surgery
When the public pushed back on this idea, suddenly the idea of banning gas stoves was a conspiracy theory. Suddenly, you were crazy for even thinking that anyone was going after gas stoves.

Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer of New York is now mocking Republicans for this, and the liberal media is playing right along. Look at this:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/chuck-schumer-claims-no-one-coming-gas-stove-internal-biden-memo-shows-effort-ban-real/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Says upChuckie Schumer who never lies more than slick willy, Obama, and Biden put together.  If it was Trump the outrage would last for YEARS!  and the gallows being constructed already.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Says upChuckie Schumer who never lies more than slick willy, Obama, and Biden put together.  If it was Trump the outrage would last for YEARS!  and the gallows being constructed already.

@christian

With PLENTY of support from the alleged Republican Party because they hate and fear Trump because he is going to expose their corruption if elected.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!