Author Topic: Biden Bungles China Spy Balloon Challenge  (Read 413 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Bungles China Spy Balloon Challenge
« on: February 04, 2023, 10:55:33 am »
Biden Bungles China Spy Balloon Challenge
February 03, 2023

The Biden administration has no clue how to handle the China threat, including the spy balloon that blew over the U.S. It appears about as competent securing our airspace as it does securing our border. Pictured: President Joe Biden during a virtual summit with China's President Xi Jinping at the White House on Nov. 15, 2021. (Photo: Mandel Ngan, AFP/Getty Images)

COMMENTARY BY

James Carafano

James Jay Carafano, a leading expert in national security and foreign policy challenges, is The Heritage Foundation’s vice president for foreign and defense policy studies, E. W. Richardson fellow, and director of the Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Institute for International Studies. Read his research.

In the wake of China admitting today that a large surveillance balloon flying over the U.S. was its own, critical questions arise.

What is China surveilling? How invasive is this? Is this an act of aggression? Should we believe China when it says it was an accident?

Everything Beijing does is with intention, and until we fully understand its intentions, we can’t really assess the scope of the threat.

China has very capable and growing space capability to watch what is going on here on earth. Perhaps there is some special niche need it is trying to fill with balloons. Balloons and untethered aerial surveillance and intelligence collection assets tricked out with modern technology and powered by solar panels are increasingly used by modern militaries for special missions.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/02/03/biden-bungles-china-spy-balloon-challenge/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Biden Bungles China Spy Balloon Challenge
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2023, 12:55:31 am »
Why is it when Biden knocks one out of the ball park, we are immediately told Biden made a mistake, error, anditisn't Joes fault ramming the woke agendas down Americas throat was a mistake, unintended, and its not Joes fault he's demented?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2023, 02:11:15 am »
What does Biden not bungle?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2023, 02:23:57 am »
"Bungles"?

He's only done what his ChiCom masters have directed him to do.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2023, 02:46:19 am »
I wonder what the "Big Guy" got for that little transit?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis