Author Topic: Mohamed Rapes 2 Little Girls in Minnesota, Gets Less Than a Year in Prison  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mohamed Rapes 2 Little Girls in Minnesota, Gets Less Than a Year in Prison
He will not be required to register as a sex offender.
February 3, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 5 Comments

Technically not one of Rep. Ilhan Omar’s constituents, but just another of the gifts that resettling Minnesota with the best that Somalia has to offer has gifted America with.

Mohamed Bakari Shei, a 20-year-old Rochester man charged with raping two juvenile females, will serve no prison time in a plea agreement submitted Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2022, in Olmsted County District Court.

The plea agreement calls for no prison time and a stay of adjudication. If Shei completes his probation, the charges against him will be dismissed and will not be on his adult record. A third charge of felony first-degree criminal sexual conduct will be dismissed and Shei must register as a predatory offender.

One of the juveniles in this case was around 9-years-old and the other juvenile was between 4- and 5-years old at the time of the sexual assaults.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/mohamed-rapes-2-little-girls-in-minnesota-gets-less-than-a-year-in-prison/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson