Author Topic: 'Alarming': Man Shows His Electric Car Lost 70% of Its Acceleration Ability in the Cold  (Read 111 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Alarming': Man Shows His Electric Car Lost 70% of Its Acceleration Ability in the Cold
Christine Favocci, The Western Journal   By Christine Favocci, The Western Journal
Published February 2, 2023 at 7:15pm

Electric vehicles are not only unreliable, but can also be dangerously sluggish in winter temperatures. Is this really progress?

While renewable-energy zealots and climate change alarmists are singing the praises of battery-operated vehicles, the reality is that drivers may find themselves bracing for impact because of the technology’s limitations.

According to Tommy Mica on YouTube’s TFLEV channel, his 2022 Mini Cooper lost as much as 70 percent of its acceleration power during the recent Colorado cold snap.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/alarming-man-shows-electric-car-lost-70-acceleration-ability-cold
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson