Author Topic: Adam Schiff Accused of Leaking Classified Info: ‘A Felony’  (Read 209 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Adam Schiff Accused of Leaking Classified Info: ‘A Felony’
« on: February 03, 2023, 04:26:30 pm »
Conservative Brief by Martin Walsh February 2, 2023

Former House Intelligence Committee chairman Adam Schiff has been accused of leaking classified information so frequently that former CIA Director Mike Pompeo wants the Democrat lawmaker to no longer to have access to it.

“During my time as CIA director and secretary of state, I know that he leaked classified information that had been provided to him,” Pompeo said, noting that Schiff played a crucial role in the Trump-Russia investigation, which was plagued with leaks to the media for years.

“It’s a complicated process, right? It’s difficult to pin down precisely what happened,” Pompeo said. “But I could tell you that when we provided information to him and to his staff, it ended up in places it shouldn’t have been with alarming regularity. We could see it. In the end, I decided I held back information from them as a result.”

For his part, Schiff’s office responded to Pompeo’s remarks and called them “false and defamatory.”

“This is another patently false and defamatory statement from Mike Pompeo. While we understand that Adam Schiff is a favorite target for the failed lackeys of the Trump administration running for president, reputable news outlets shouldn’t repeat these falsehoods,” Schiff spokesperson Lauren French said of the former CIA director’s remarks to Fox News.

More: https://conservativebrief.com/adam-accused-70502/

Online Hoodat

Re: Adam Schiff Accused of Leaking Classified Info: ‘A Felony’
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2023, 04:35:19 pm »
It's not a felony when Democrats do it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-