Author Topic: US USES ‘FLYING GINSU’ MISSILE TO KILL THREE AL-QAEDA MILITANTS IN YEMEN  (Read 84 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US USES ‘FLYING GINSU’ MISSILE TO KILL THREE AL-QAEDA MILITANTS IN YEMEN
Steve Balestrieri | February 1, 2023

The United States is believed to be responsible for a missile attack in Yemen that killed three al-Qaeda militants.

Local media reported that the missile attack was conducted in the remote Al-Samada area of the Wadi Abeda region of Marib province on Monday evening. “The strike was precise, and the car’s occupants were killed instantly,” reports said. Pictures taken at the scene show that the missile appears to have been a Hellfire R9X Flying Ginsu.

Translation: Our correspondent in #Yemen | Three people were killed in an air strike by a drone that targeted a car near the Al-Hayrah station in Al-Samda, Wadi Ubaidah, in the Ma'rib governorate.#News_Now pic.twitter.com/uHy1XjfKKN

According to other local media outlets, Abu Hassan Al-Hadrami, an Al-Qaeda bomb maker who escaped a previous drone attack in the same area near Marib in December, was among the dead. Hadrami was an al-Qaeda leader and an experienced explosives manufacturer who had risen in the ranks because of his skill in making explosives.

Hadrami was present last month when al-Qaeda’s explosive manufacturer in Yemen, Abul Khair Abdul Wahed al-Najdi, was killed in a missile strike on a house in Wadi Obeida. Hadrami had then escaped injury.

The United States considers al-Qaeda’s branch in Yemen, al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), to be one of the most dangerous branches of the terrorist group.

https://www.sandboxx.us/blog/us-uses-flying-ginsu-missile-to-kill-three-al-qaeda-militants-in-yemen/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson