General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

What are you watching now?...2023

<< < (18/62) > >>

corbe:
   Howard Hughes RKO Pictures pretty much established the Standard.  Glad you got to see it @Gefn

goatprairie:

--- Quote from: libertybele on June 03, 2023, 12:23:30 am ---Robert Mitchum -- one of my favorite actors.

--- End quote ---
Just about anything with Mitchum in it is good, but OOTP is one of  the top film noir flicks. I'm spending an unusual amount of time watching Film Noir movies. Something about the black and white  and the feeling that the main characters/protagonists are going to have something bad happen to them.
But I like a lot of the older movies anyway film noir or no film noir. The Thin Man movies with William Powell are also some of my favorites. Bah!!! to modern CGI-dominated modern flicks.

corbe:
   90% of TV that I watch is TCM.

mystery-ak:

--- Quote from: corbe on June 03, 2023, 01:36:17 am ---   90% of TV that I watch is TCM.

--- End quote ---

Me too...watching OPL on Reelz now

goatprairie:

--- Quote from: corbe on June 03, 2023, 01:36:17 am ---   90% of TV that I watch is TCM.

--- End quote ---
If you buy Roku, there are numerous channels that provide old movies. But you can also go to YouTube and hook up an HDMI cable from your laptop to your tv to get numerous old movies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version