General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

What are you watching now?...2023

<< < (2/62) > >>

verga:

--- Quote from: Ghost Bear on February 03, 2023, 07:00:38 pm ---@verga , on the previous thread you asked about "Have Gun Will Travel", all seasons are available for free on the Pluto app.

--- End quote ---
I think I have that at home.
Thank you

Polly Ticks:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on February 03, 2023, 06:56:54 pm ---Watched Season 2 of Cumberbatch's Sherlock Holmes.  I still think his portrayal is the best I've seen yet.

--- End quote ---

Yes! I love BBC's Sherlock.  Cumberbatch and Freeman are both excellent.

Ghost Bear:

--- Quote from: verga on February 03, 2023, 07:11:09 pm ---I think I have that at home.
Thank you

--- End quote ---

You're welcome.

If you have a Roku device, you can use the "Search" function available on the Home screen to look for particular movies & TV shows. It does a fairly good job of listing which services a show might be available on, and whether it is free or not.

Gefn:

--- Quote from: Elderberry on February 03, 2023, 06:56:01 pm ---I've starting watching Season 1 Episode 1 of Alfred Hitchcock Presents. 268 more episodes to go.

--- End quote ---

What a great show. Look for his daughter in several supporting roles. Love to know what you think of this .

@Elderberry

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: Polly Ticks on February 03, 2023, 07:56:42 pm ---Yes! I love BBC's Sherlock.  Cumberbatch and Freeman are both excellent.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  And the two work incredibly well together.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version