Author Topic: Everything that needs electricity is made with oil  (Read 391 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Everything that needs electricity is made with oil
« on: February 03, 2023, 12:56:02 pm »
Everything that needs electricity is made with oil

By Ronald Stein |February 1st, 2023|Economy, Energy|328 Comments
The few wealthy countries pursuing the generation of electricity from wind turbines and solar panels while simultaneously moving to rid the world of fossil fuels have short memories of petrochemical products and human ingenuity being the reasons for the world populating from 1 to 8 billion in less than two hundred years.

Renewables may be able to generate intermittent electricity form breezes and sunshine, but they cannot replace what is manufactured from fossil fuels, that are demanded by lifestyles and economies around the world.

Efforts to cease the use of crude oil will be the greatest threat to civilization, not climate change, and lead the world to an era of guaranteed extreme shortages like we had in the decarbonized world in the 1800’s without fossil fuel products. This pursuit of renewables without fossil fuels can only lead us back to shorter life spans, diseases, malnutrition, and weather-related deaths resulting from the elimination of the products from fossil fuels that are now benefiting society.

If the zero-emission cult succeeds in ridding the world of fossil fuels, wind turbines and solar panels may be able to generate intermittent electricity, but they cannot manufacture anything. Electricity from breezes and sunshine may be renewable, but it’s not reliable. Again, short memories about the zero-emission society that we already had in the 1800’s.

https://www.cfact.org/2023/02/01/everything-that-needs-electricity-is-made-with-oil/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Everything that needs electricity is made with oil
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2023, 03:19:42 pm »
And further, NO electricity would be made without oil! NONE!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2023, 03:44:20 pm »
I thought everything "plants" was good?  Petroleum was made by plants (algae).  Therefore, it's good and renewable.

The Green Communist movement has convinced the elites to destroy Western Civilization from the inside.

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2023, 06:45:11 pm »
Only 55% to 60% of refined oil is used for fuel.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2023, 06:52:17 pm »
There is no machinery that does not require lubrication.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Re: Everything That Needs Electricity is Made with Oil.
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2023, 09:52:08 pm »
Everything That Needs Electricity is Made with Oil.

he few wealthy countries pursuing the generation of electricity from wind turbines and solar panels while simultaneously moving to rid the world of fossil fuels have short memories of petrochemical products and human ingenuity being the reasons for the world populating from 1 to 8 billion in less than two hundred years.

Renewables may be able to generate intermittent electricity from breezes and sunshine, but they cannot replace what is manufactured from fossil fuels that are demanded by lifestyles and economies around the world.

Efforts to cease the use of crude oil will be the greatest threat to civilization, not climate change, and lead the world to an era of guaranteed extreme shortages like we had in the decarbonized world in the 1800’s without fossil fuel products.

This pursuit of renewables without fossil fuels can only lead us back to shorter life spans, diseases, malnutrition, and weather-related deaths resulting from the elimination of the products from fossil fuels that are now benefiting society.

#Oil  #Electricity  #Manufacturing  #Industry  #Economy

https://dailyclout.io/everything-that-needs-electricity-is-made-with-oil/
« Last Edit: February 04, 2023, 11:32:02 pm by mystery-ak »
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2023, 09:04:01 am »
I will keep it more basic than that.

No more:

Ziplock bags
Garbage bags
synthetic fabrics
Yoga Pants (might be a plus in Walmart)
Bicycle tires
synthetic condoms
Tupperware
Feminine Hygiene products (some)
Solar Panels
Toothpaste
Make-up (some, exp. lipstick)
synthetic elastomers (that shape, form, and keep your knickers up)
Hair dye (unless you want to go back to coal tar derived dyes, but that comes from coal...)
disposable diapers
sex toys
electric motors (the Polyamide-imide Wire Enamels are derived from it and insulate the motor windings)
paint
axle grease (makes the wheels go round longer--much longer--and faster, too!)
aspirin
Chewing gum
Nylon Stockings
and a host of other products...

Line up all of those products and it would look like a Cecile B. DeMille epic's casting call for extras...

You'd need a fleet of real trucks to haul all that away...
Oh, wait... :shrug:

« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 09:05:00 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis