Author Topic: Wyoming Nixes Building Biden’s EV Charging Network ‘That Will Likely Fail’  (Read 158 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY DAVID FERRIS ON FEB 2, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Wyoming Nixes Building Biden’s EV Charging Network ‘That Will Likely Fail’

wyoming interstate 80HALFWAY BETWEEN ROCK SPRINGS AND RAWLINS, Wyo. — Here, at a critical node in President Joe Biden’s plan for a national electric vehicle charging network, there is nothing.

No parking lot, no service station, and no sign that anyone wants to set up shop here.

Just some tire tracks in the snow by a barbed wire fence and the whoosh of vehicles speeding by on Interstate 80. [emphasis, links added]

This overwhelming vacancy is why Wyoming kicked up a dispute that could sap Americans’ confidence in a future EV charging network. Offered millions of federal dollars to build chargers at locations like this one, the state said no.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/wyoming-nixes-building-bidens-ev-charging-network-that-will-likely-fail/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

wyoming interstate 80HALFWAY BETWEEN ROCK SPRINGS AND RAWLINS, Wyo. — Here, at a critical node in President Joe Biden’s plan for a national electric vehicle charging network, there is nothing.

No parking lot, no service station, and no sign that anyone wants to set up shop here.

You got that right.  Suburban Wamsutter.  An electric vehicle cannot survive there.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-