Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi to Endorse Adam Schiff in California’s U.S. Senate Race If Dianne Feinstein Retires  (Read 320 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nancy Pelosi to Endorse Adam Schiff in California’s U.S. Senate Race If Dianne Feinstein Retires   

Jacob Bliss 2 Feb 2023 Washington, DC

Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), the former speaker of the House, has said she would endorse Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) in California’s United States Senate race if the longtime incumbent, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), chooses to retire.

Pelosi told Axios on Thursday that she would make the endorsement if Feinstein, who has still not made a final decision on running, decides not to run again in 2024.

The former speaker noted that Feinstein has had a “remarkable legislative record” in her time in Congress and that Pelosi would give the 89-year-old her “whole-hearted support” if she runs again.

“If she decides not to run, I will be supporting House Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff, who knows well the nexus between a strong Democracy and a strong economy,” Pelosi added. She also believes that Schiff would be “effective from the start in putting People Over Politics” if he succeeds Feinstein in the Senate.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/02/nancy-pelosi-endorse-adam-schiff-californias-u-s-senate-race-if-dianne-feinstein-retires/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ok,is there ANYONE surprised about this?

After all,they have been co-conspirators for decades,and she is looking to make sure she still "gets her cut" once she leaves office.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Look beyond what is obvious to see what is not.

Pelosi's nephew is Newsom (something like that, right?)

Nancy's willingness to endorse Schiff this early indicates that Newsom isn't interested in being just a senator, and will run for president in 2024.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
One commie endorsing another commie. BFD.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

One commie endorsing another commie. BFD.

Exactly.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

No surprise Nancy has bought into the bullSchifft.
The Republic is lost.