Author Topic: House GOP Report Faults Nancy Pelosi For Jan. 6 Security Failures  (Read 272 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Conservative Brief by Martin Walsh January 26, 2023

House Republicans issued a scathing report exposing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for her role in security and intelligence failures at the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Emails and text messages from Pelosi’s office reveal her staff held regular meetings discussing security detail, helped edit authorities’ plans, and turned down several requests from federal law enforcement needed to protect the Capitol on that day.

“Days after Pelosi’s Jan. 6 select committee recommended insurrection charges against former president Donald Trump over the Capitol riot, Republicans have hit back with a counter-investigation apportioning blame for the internal security breakdown on Jan. 6 to Pelosi and a dysfunctional Capitol Police intelligence division,” New York Post reported.

The New York Post reported:

“Leadership and law enforcement failures within the U.S. Capitol left the complex vulnerable on January 6, 2021,” says the report, which is based on a trove of texts and email messages, and testimony from Capitol Police leaders and rank-and-file officers.

More: https://conservativebrief.com/faults-nancy-69603/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: House GOP Report Faults Nancy Pelosi For Jan. 6 Security Failures
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 08:36:57 pm »
I think the both the Dem and GOP Establishments under-appreciated how pissed this country is towards the Swamp.

They mistake donor approval for the unwashed masses' approval.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright