Author Topic: Planned New FBI HQ Is Twice the Size of the Pentagon  (Read 2333 times)

Online corbe

Planned New FBI HQ Is Twice the Size of the Pentagon
« on: February 02, 2023, 04:47:43 pm »
Planned New FBI HQ Is Twice the Size of the Pentagon

The GOP House can stop the project and rein in a runaway bureau.

By J. Michael Waller
February 1, 2023

The federal government is proceeding with plans to build a new FBI headquarters complex twice the size of the Pentagon building.

Riveted into the colossal new project are woke regulations to ensure that the FBI center will comply with diversity, equity, LGBTQ+, and climate change political goals.

The plan, unveiled last September, has received little attention. For years the FBI has sought to vacate its present headquarters, a brutalist concrete bunker on stilts and occupying two city blocks between the White House and the Capitol.

Plans for the new FBI headquarters specify that it will be built on one of three sites in suburban Virginia and Maryland. Those sites are large parcels of 58, 61, and 80 acres.

That means, at minimum, the new FBI headquarters complex would be twice the size of the Pentagon building. Covering about 29 acres plus a five-acre courtyard, the Pentagon, until recently, was the largest office building on earth.   

<..snip..>

https://amgreatness.com/2023/02/01/planned-new-fbi-hq-is-twice-the-size-of-the-pentagon/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Planned New FBI HQ Is Twice the Size of the Pentagon
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 05:00:05 pm »
New U.S. Gestapho HQ probably needs addtional interogation and torture facilities.

And a 1/4 million square feet for electronic surveillance.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 05:01:10 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2023, 05:22:05 pm »
In all that excitement about diversity, equity, LGBTQ+, and climate change, don't forget ramps for disabled people in wheelchairs.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2023, 07:17:49 pm »
 This is a horribly dishonest article.

The premise that this new FBI building is going to be "twice as large" as the Pentagon is based solely on the fact that the site parcels at which the FBI is looking are larger than the Pentagon.  That's it.

That's a ridiculous assumption.  Obviously, things like security, parking, and having multiple buildings spread out over the site, access/egress roads, etc.. all mean that the total space may be much smaller than the Pentagon.   There's just no way to know how big the actual building(s) would be simply by looking at the size of the overall site.

Online rustynail

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2023, 08:38:42 pm »
Including a 500 cell lockup?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2023, 08:42:07 pm »
They'll need extra rooms for the "Safe Spaces."
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2023, 09:08:22 pm »
They'll need extra rooms for the "Safe Spaces."
Special rooms for the 'special' special agents to perform their Fajr, Zuhr, Asr, Maghrib, and Isha. Also rug storage.

Online corbe

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2023, 09:16:16 pm »
   Will they again name it after its first director, the infamous crossdresser?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2023, 10:06:33 pm »
The answer is "No!".

No other answer is possible, or should be.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2023, 11:12:19 pm »
Big lies and created evidence takes up "Big Room".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New FBI HQ Slated to Be Twice the Size of the Pentagon, Larger Than the Kremlin
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2023, 03:49:39 pm »
BY ROBERT SPENCER 2:32 PM ON FEBRUARY 03, 2023

AP Photo/Susan Walsh
The Federal Bureau of Investigation was once one of the most trusted institutions in the nation. FBI agents had the image of being honest, upright, patriotic, and not only not corrupt, but not corruptible. Beginning late in the Obama administration and accelerating sharply during the misrule of Old Joe Biden, however, the FBI took its sterling reputation, stomped on it with muddy shoes, tossed it in the dumpster, took it out and set fire to it, and threw the smoldering remainder into a vat of raw sewage. The survey site Statista reported in August 2022 that “Where 57 percent of U.S. adults said that the FBI was doing either an ‘excellent’ or a ‘good’ job in 2019, this fell to 44 percent in 2021.”

The FBI has, in these dark days of Biden’s handlers’ regime, become synonymous with corruption, partisanship, and dirty dealing. Nor is there any relief in sight; instead, it’s likely to get worse: not only do Biden’s handlers have no intention of reining in today’s rogue FBI, but they’re rewarding it with a massive new building.

“Massive new building” is actually an understatement. Your taxpayer dollars are set to be used for a staggeringly massive new FBI complex that will be double the size of the Pentagon. If you have ever flown into Washington, you can often see the Pentagon from the air and get a clear idea of how immense it is. Now the feds will have a playground that makes the Pentagon look like some third-tier accountant’s cubicle.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/robert-spencer/2023/02/03/new-fbi-hq-slated-to-be-twice-the-size-of-the-pentagon-larger-than-the-kremlin-n1667694
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why does the FBI need a building that large unless it is to keep files on all Americans, especially in the day of electronic storage capabilities?  :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

They should give it some new shnazzy name like 'Stasi', or 'KGB'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Why does the FBI need a building that large unless it is to keep files on all Americans, especially in the day of electronic storage capabilities?  :pondering:

They don't.  The article is hyperbole.

Offline MOD7

• don't always see the Light but I feel the heat
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2023, 04:10:52 pm »
Merged Topics

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Watch for a major stealth alliance between Big Tech and FBI to weaponize political ideology in the extreme.  Even more than we have now. This will  perfectly augment the plan with IRS and their proposed new army of enforcers. First nail them for sedition, then take all their assests.

Our country is probably behind schedule in Klaus'  NWO reset.  Someone has to get the ball rollingl
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@rangerrebew

Because they are morphing into the "American Stazi" ,and will need the room to house all their new agents,who will be the nations "Super Police" and control ALL investigations and must personally approve them before any notes are taken.

Like all other police states,there will be some people "too BIG to arrest",and they will of course,carry on as usual,but be even bolder.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They should give it some new shnazzy name like 'Stasi', or 'KGB'.

@Hoodat

One thing you can bet money on is that they will NOT believe in "Truth in advertising" when it comes to them or their political masters.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Watch for a major stealth alliance between Big Tech and FBI to weaponize political ideology in the extreme.  Even more than we have now. This will  perfectly augment the plan with IRS and their proposed new army of enforcers. First nail them for sedition, then take all their assests.

Our country is probably behind schedule in Klaus'  NWO reset.  Someone has to get the ball rollingl

@catfish1957

Yup!

I am in complete agreement.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2023, 11:03:54 pm »
CAMPAIGN 2024 UPDATE

Trump issues a statement on what he would do about the FBI headquarters:

https://twitter.com/bonchieredstate/status/1741188611759050810
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2023, 11:05:27 pm »
I reckon it takes more office space to wage war on the American People than it does to fight those foreigners.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2023, 11:25:55 pm »
CAMPAIGN 2024 UPDATE

Trump issues a statement on what he would do about the FBI headquarters:

https://twitter.com/bonchieredstate/status/1741188611759050810

@mountaineer

I see absolutely nothing at all wrong with  that.

WHO can complain about wanting to clean up DC as well a police the Feebs and make them do the jobs they are SUPPOSED to be doing?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2023, 11:27:29 pm »
I reckon it takes more office space to wage war on the American People than it does to fight those foreigners.

@Smokin Joe

Well,I guess that is still true  for the time-being,but at the rate we are being invaded by foreign parasites,it won't be long before WE are the "foreigners" here.

Online corbe

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2023, 02:17:31 am »
   Only Trump and his supporters would actually deceive themselves into believing that the FBI deserves anything other than a 50% employment reduction to say the least, not a new monument. 

We could have that w/DeSantis/Cruz as AG, but Ronna, Mitch and Trump have a stranglehold on the GOP, currently.

Ted Nugent - Stranglehold (Official Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzFpiW5vHrc