Author Topic: 1969 Cold Record Broken In China -53°C…Snow In The Mediterranean…Japan Hard Hit  (Read 134 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
1969 Cold Record Broken In China -53°C…Snow In The Mediterranean…Japan Hard Hit
By P Gosselin on 31. January 2023

Share this...
1960s winter conditions hit across the globe

Unusually harsh winter conditions pepper the globe. Symbol image generated by dall e2, Open AI.

As usual, parts of the globe have experienced warmer than normal temperatures this winter, like Central Europe, while others have seen colder conditions. It’s all natural. As a whole, the globe is seeing a deviation that’s measured in the low tenths of a degree, i,e. little “climate change” when viewed in the context of the Holocene period.

Recent extreme cold events

Just days ago, German online COMPACT here reported on some notable recent extreme cold events, and of course climate activists claim “Cold is the New Hot” – an article appearing in this issue of COMPACT.

1969 cold record broken in China

https://notrickszone.com/2023/01/31/1969-cold-record-broken-in-china-53c-snow-in-the-mediterranean-japan-hard-hit/
« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 12:09:25 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson