Author Topic: White Supremacy, Racism and Malevolent Incitement  (Read 372 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
White Supremacy, Racism and Malevolent Incitement
« on: February 02, 2023, 11:33:59 am »
February 2, 2023
White Supremacy, Racism and Malevolent Incitement
By Steve McCann

Per the legacy media, White supremacy and racism are the underlying reasons five Black policemen violently beat a Black suspect to death in Memphis.  Per academia, White supremacy and racism is the root of all race-related violence in the United States including Black on Asian crime.  Per the Biden Justice Department, despite the fact that Blacks commit violent crimes at 7 to 10 times the rate of whites, virtually all inner city violence is caused by White supremacist ideology and racism.

What the hell is going on in this country?  Evidently the ruling elites have abandoned all of what used to be known as common sense.  In America of 2023, they have essentially proclaimed there is no violent or criminal behavior by a “person of color” that cannot be explained away and thus tolerated because of so-called White supremacy and non-existent institutional racism.

This seemingly concerted effort to mainstream racial animosity and potential racial upheaval is a manifestation of the insatiable need to acquire political power and/or monetary gain and societal status.  The ruling elites are following the playbook of the Fascist and Communist dictators of the 20thCentury by deliberately roiling the citizenry and pitting American against American in order to foment societal chaos.

Unfortunately, many people of all races are meekly acquiescing to this obviously malevolent narrative.  There is little doubt that among the primary reasons is decades of deliberate ill-education about world and American history.  Another is a naïve belief in the proclamations and promises from race-baiting politicians and self-styled celebrities.  But that does not fully explain why the 71% of the American population who identify as white are meekly acquiescing to this intentional targeting and slander.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/02/white_supremacy_racism_and_malevolent_incitement.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: White Supremacy, Racism and Malevolent Incitement
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 11:26:55 pm »
Mr. McCann points out:
"Unfortunately, many people of all races are meekly acquiescing to this obviously malevolent narrative."

Perhaps it's time for ______ to wake up and to put _______ back into their ______ .

(what ______, you may be wondering? How about the one mentioned in the famous line of Jefferson's Declaration...?)

Online rustynail

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2023, 12:15:36 am »
Malevolent Incitement?  Think I saw them at the Ludlow Garage in 71.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2023, 12:23:10 am »
Ah yes, the 21st century statist words for 'heretic!', 'blasphemer', 'apostate', and 'burn the witch!'.
The Republic is lost.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2023, 02:40:31 am »
Evil Whitey has been blamed for every black problem, large and small, since I started reading about and listening to and watching on tv race issues back in the sixties.
What I’ve ascertained is that it is the rare black person who will not blame white people for their self-inflicted problems. The majority of blacks still believe themselves helpless pawns of Evil Whitey.
I’m not holding my breath waiting for that mindset to change in the near future.
This blaming of Evil Whitey for the death of Tyre Nichols at the hands of five black cops is the latest example.