Author Topic: Nearly 40% of illegal border crossers ‘evading & escaping’ into US in recent weeks: report  (Read 135 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nearly 40% of illegal border crossers ‘evading & escaping’ into US in recent weeks: report
February 1, 2023 | Kevin Haggerty 

President Joe Biden and Democrats may try to present the open border as a refugee crisis, but as the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) demonstrated after bringing in an Iranian national suspected of being on the terrorist watch list, national security is at stake.

Wednesday morning, Fox News national correspondent Bill Melugin joined “America’s Newsroom” with details of a smuggling operation intercepted by Texas DPS in Val Verde County where agents apprehended five illegals, several of which were hiding in the sedan’s trunk, including 29-year-old Alireza Heidari.

“He’s an Iranian national and according to his Iranian passport,” Melugin detailed, ” he was born in Tehran.”

“I’m told Border Patrol then arrived and did their standard background checks with federal databases running all the names and at that point, multiple law enforcement sources tell me Heidari’s name and date of birth flag as a match on the FBI’s terror watch list,” he went on.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/02/01/nearly-40-of-illegal-border-crossers-evading-escaping-into-us-in-recent-weeks-report-1329435/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson