Author Topic: Joe Biden to End Title 42 Border Barrier on May 11  (Read 128 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Joe Biden to End Title 42 Border Barrier on May 11
« on: February 01, 2023, 12:37:27 pm »
Joe Biden to End Title 42 Border Barrier on May 11

NEIL MUNRO31 Jan 2023184

President Joe Biden’s deputies are on track to remove the loopholed Title 42 border barrier on May 11.

In practical terms, the Title 42 barrier is “almost meaningless” because it is being used to delay a declining share of the migrants that Biden’s officials are welcoming, said Mark Krikorian, director of the Center for Immigration Studies.

But the end of Title 42 on May 11 will create a PR crisis for Biden’s deputies — and GOP legislators — who are trying to hide the growing economic damage to voters from the unpopular bipartisan policy of mass migration, he said.

For example, the removal of the Title 42 barrier also removes the legal and political justification for Biden’s much-touted January deal with Mexico, he said.

Under that deal, Mexico’s President agreed to accept up to 30,000 migrants expelled by Title 42 each month. That Mexican cooperation helps Biden’s deputies to pressure many more job-seeking migrants into Biden’s hidden channels that were created to reduce the visible monthly reports about illegal migrant numbers.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/01/31/joe-biden-to-end-title-42-border-barrier-on-may-11/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson