Author Topic: California’s Self-Inflicted Water Crisis Is Getting Worse Under Newsom  (Read 347 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JOHN HORVAT II ON JAN 31, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

California’s Self-Inflicted Water Crisis Is Getting Worse Under Newsom

This year, California was hit by not one, but nine “atmospheric rivers” that drenched the state, flooded communities and filled reservoirs.

The storm fronts are called “rivers” because they concentrate their punch over long, narrow areas.

Despite the property damage, the parade of storms was a welcome respite after years of drought. [emphasis, links added]

However, California officials are saying the massive storms have not solved the drought problem. Water customers may be asked to continue conservation efforts. Agricultural users can expect only 30 percent of regular water deliveries.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/californias-self-inflicted-water-crisis-is-getting-worse-under-newsom/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: California’s Self-Inflicted Water Crisis Is Getting Worse Under Newsom
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 11:15:18 pm »
In the meantime, I understand there is near-record snowpack up in the Sierras...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: California’s Self-Inflicted Water Crisis Is Getting Worse Under Newsom
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 11:25:59 pm »
Self-inflicted crisis is the trademark of politicians everywhere!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien