Author Topic: FBI ALSO searched the Penn Biden Center in November after President's lawyers found 10 classified do  (Read 557 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI ALSO searched the Penn Biden Center in November after President's lawyers found 10 classified documents: More revelations come out despite White House claims of transparency

Not known if more classified documents were uncovered at Biden's former office
    WH and DOJ failed to initially disclose search, despite claims of transparency 
    House GOP now want visitor logs of the Penn Biden Center, and details of its operations and funding

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.S. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:01 EST, 31 January 2023 | Updated: 13:16 EST, 31 January 2023

Investigators from the FBI searched the office that President Biden used to maintain at a DC think tank – days after his own lawyer identified classified material there, it was revealed Tuesday.

The White House and the Justice Department did not disclose the search, which was reported by CBS News, despite the White House's claim of 'transparency' over the rolling discoveries of classified material.

It was not immediately known if any additional documents marked classified were uncovered during the search, which took place in mid-November.

On November 2, days before the mid-term elections, a Biden attorney discovered 10 documents marked 'classified,' then contacted the National Archives, which alerted the Justice Department.

News of the FBI search comes as the Biden administration faces new pressure from Democrats to disclose the contents of classified material found at his home and office.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11697573/FBI-searched-Penn-Biden-Center-November.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More..

Report: FBI Conducted Previously Undisclosed Search at Penn Biden Center in November

Ashley Oliver31 Jan 202389
2:44

The FBI searched the Penn Biden Center in mid-November after President Joe Biden’s attorneys found documents with classified markings at the think tank earlier that month, according to a report published Tuesday by CBS.

The search by the FBI was conducted without the use of a warrant and in coordination with Biden, but whether the FBI uncovered any classified documents or other relevant materials from the search remains unknown, per CBS.

The revelation of the search, which neither the White House nor Justice Department (DOJ) have disclosed to the public, compounds existing concerns Biden is facing about transparency with the case.

Biden’s attorneys initially found documents marked classified dating back to Biden’s time as vice president at the Penn Biden Center on November 2 and alerted the National Archives, a bombshell first reported by CBS on January 9.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/31/report-fbi-conducted-previously-undisclosed-search-at-penn-biden-center-in-november/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
FBI ALSO searched the Penn Biden Center in November after President's lawyers found 10 classified documents:

Key word = AFTER!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The media are trying to make this look like a stray document here, another there, when, in reality there are boxes and boxes of this stuff.

This media nonsense is pissing me off, and I have boycotted them all, so I don't know what else I can do.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The media are trying to make this look like a stray document here, another there, when, in reality there are boxes and boxes of this stuff.

This media nonsense is pissing me off, and I have boycotted them all, so I don't know what else I can do.

https://twitter.com/Teagan602387341/status/1619815195119079426

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

https://twitter.com/Teagan602387341/status/1619815195119079426
Yep. Most spy novels would not challenge the suspension of disbelief so hard.

But the hallmark of the Obama Administration was to commit such outrageous crimes that they could be dismissed as 'wacko conspiracy theory' if found out.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WOW....first I have seen this....
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

WOW....first I have seen this....
And that, is part of the plan.
You won't see the MSM admit he had anywhere near that much.
They're still trying to sell this as a few misplaced pieces of paper, and most folks don't even understand he should not have had ANY of it in his possession.
This is compounded by not letting the folks on the Intelligence committee see WHAT those documents were about. Without someone knowing what is there, it is impossible to attribute motive or the relative international value of the information and how it relates to our National Security.
Like they sold Clinton's Perjury and Obstruction of Justice as "just about sex".
« Last Edit: January 31, 2023, 11:22:08 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
And that, is part of the plan.
You won't see the MSM admit he had anywhere near that much.
They're still trying to sell this as a few misplaced pieces of paper, and most folks don't even understand he should not have had ANY of it in his possession.
This is compounded by not letting the folks on the Intelligence committee see WHAT those documents were about. Without someone knowing what is there, it is impossible to attribute motive or the relative international value of the information and how it relates to our National Security.
Like they sold Clinton's Perjury and Obstruction of Justice as "just about sex".

:yowsa: Anyone with a few functioning brain cells could see Merrick Garland was up to when he named his "special" prosecutor.  !00% aimed at keeping it all out of the hands of congress.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Online mountaineer

Joe Biden’s classified documents scandal worsens by the day. The RNC explains how we got here:

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1620979207823314944
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org