Author Topic: EV owner says he hears 'loud boom' 1 minute after plugging in truck: Then error codes start popping  (Read 242 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EV owner says he hears 'loud boom' 1 minute after plugging in truck: Then error codes start popping

'I can't even unplug my car'
Mike Landry, The Western Journal   By Mike Landry, The Western Journal
Published January 30, 2023 at 8:35pm

An electric vehicle owner went on Twitter to share the trials of attempting to charge his Rivian R1T pickup at an Electrify America charging station.

Just as he plugged in, bad things began to happen, an individual using the name Anson with the handle @snkrticians said Sunday on the platform.

“Hey ElectrifyAM, I just plugged in my Rivian r1t and 1 minute later I hear a loud boom and now I have a bunch of error codes and I can’t even unplug my car," said Anson, whose account said he lives in Southern California.

"[T]ook you guys 7 hours to get a guy out and that even wasn’t help. what’s the deal??? now my car is fried, too.”

https://www.wnd.com/2023/01/ev-owner-says-hears-loud-boom-1-minute-plugging-truck-error-codes-start-popping/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Online andy58-in-nh

We have seen the future, and it sucks.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

That's a shame.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org