Author Topic: How the IRS Enables the Border Invasion  (Read 118 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How the IRS Enables the Border Invasion
« on: January 31, 2023, 02:52:04 pm »
How the IRS Enables the Border Invasion
How tax deductible nonprofits help migrants enter the United States.
January 31, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 1 Comment

Last year, bills to stop funding non-profits that help illegal aliens enter this country were introduced in the House and Senate. The Stop Federal Funding for Human Trafficking and Smuggling Act and the Protecting Federal Funds from Human Trafficking and Smuggling Act have failed to make headway. Meanwhile, the problem has only gotten worse.

Such bills would not be necessary if the IRS were doing its job. Instead, the IRS, which consistently targets conservative nonprofits, has refused to address the problem.

The mass invasion of the United States of America would not be possible without a nonprofit sector that has taken in over a billion, from both the government and private donors, to subsidize the invasion, providing aid, shelter, legal support and transportation for the invaders.

In December, Gov. Abbott and Attorney General Ken Paxton of Texas announced an investigation into nonprofits aiding the illegal entry of the migrants.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/how-the-irs-enables-the-border-invasion/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson