Author Topic: Is Donald Trump Worth The Fight?  (Read 247 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Donald Trump Worth The Fight?
« on: January 31, 2023, 02:43:25 pm »
January 31, 2023
Is Donald Trump Worth The Fight?
By Vince Coyner

Donald Trump was a great, if imperfect, president. By the third year of his presidency, the country was flourishing. The economy was roaring, jobs were up, incomes were up, gas prices were down, and America and Americans were doing fairly well.

But then a funny thing happened on the way to the election. The swamp struck back via Covid and the George Floyd protests. Neither of those was of Trump’s making, but Democrats used both to steal the election. The Democrats didn’t create Covid or put Floyd in the morgue, but they used the lockdowns and the riots to sufficiently upend American life so that they could steal the election under the cover of chaos.

Those were tests, and Donald Trump failed. With Covid, he allowed the country to be misled by a snake oil salesman and, with the Floyd protests, he didn’t send in the troops. It’s easy to understand, of course, why he failed.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/01/is_donald_trump_worth_the_fight.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Is Donald Trump Worth The Fight?
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2023, 11:47:25 pm »
From the article:
"Those were tests, and Donald Trump failed. With Covid, he allowed the country to be misled by a snake oil salesman and, with the Floyd protests, he didn’t send in the troops..."

As I posted in this forum immediately after the Floyd riots began, "send in the troops!"

If Mr. Trump HAD sent in the troops, using rubber bullets at first (and then LIVE bullets if the rubber ones failed to dispense the rioters), he would still be president today.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Is Donald Trump Worth The Fight?
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2023, 11:53:15 pm »
From the article:
"Those were tests, and Donald Trump failed. With Covid, he allowed the country to be misled by a snake oil salesman and, with the Floyd protests, he didn’t send in the troops..."

As I posted in this forum immediately after the Floyd riots began, "send in the troops!"

If Mr. Trump HAD sent in the troops, using rubber bullets at first (and then LIVE bullets if the rubber ones failed to dispense the rioters), he would still be president today.

Nope! It would have made the machine even more determined to get rid of him.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien